Nivea Essentially Enriched Daily Lotion for Very Dry, Rough Skin

4.3

Water , Mineral Oil , C13-16 Isoparaffin , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , PEtrolatum , PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate , Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate , Glyceryl Glucoside , Sweet Almond Oil , Sea Salt , Fragrance , Citric Acid , Sodium Citrate , Potassium Sorbate

Love this cream lotion for winter skin to help keep it baby soft

It's very thick and hard to spread, I had to use a lot of lotion on small areas just to cover everything. The smell isn't that great either. While it is thick, it absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue but my skin doesn't feel any softer than before applying it. Maybe if I use more over time I'll notice a difference in my skin.

To Read all 44 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The best skin lotion on the market.Skin is soft and smooth and smells amazing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is a great no-frills yet highly moisturizing lotion. I have really dry skin but I don't like to use thick creams all over my body and I don't like to wait for oils to absorb. This absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue, and is moisturizing enough to quench my dry and flaky skin. I also appreciate that it has a pump and that it is so "basic" as far as scent, color, texture - and at a great price. I'll definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My go to basic body lotion. This lotion is as good as other high end body lotions. It's very moisturizing and leaves a nice moist, but never clammy finish. Smells great and works like a dream. Nivea products have the feel of high-end brands.

Another product I bought after trying some of my roommates (she's the best haha). The only part of my body that gets dry skin (besides my face) are my lower legs. I can't tell you why- I have no clue; the rest of my skin is naturally soft but I get these terribly itchy, painful dry patches on my shins (derm said it was nothing more serious than dry skin). This lotion has worked better on it than ointments prescribed by my dermatologist. It takes a while to rub in but I don't care the result is absolutely worth it. It's think and creamy and smells refreshing (I'm not a fan of "scented" lotions..bleh!) It has made such a difference. Definitely a must have item for me!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was an impulse buy and for once, it was a good decision!! This is the best body lotion I have ever used. It's thick & heavy and takes a little work to rub in, but it's worth it. My skin feels hydrated and soft. I no longer have itchy, flaky skin. I like the scent, it's very clean and fresh. This maybe too heavy for summer, but for winter it works perfectly.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This has become my favorite lotion. It's so moisturizing and I love the smell. I'm really shocked there are women that don't like it. It smells fresh and clean but not super strong. My boyfriend always compliments me on how this lotion makes me smell. It's thick so it takes a few seconds to soak in but it's officially all I use.

This is the only dry skin lotion that keeps my hands crack free and smooth in the winter. I could not recommend this lotion enough!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Used this since I was a girl. It's super, super Moisutizing. I had terrible eczema growing up and this and Aveeno lotions helped me get over it. The only downside is it has a very fragranced with baby powdery smell at that lingers and stays on your clothes. Really works or very dry skin. Eventually absorbs. this is the thickest of the Nivea lotions. Easier to use than the cream and as effective. Goes on greasy but does absorb.