LORAC Multi-Platinum

Filtered by eye Color : Green
LORAC Multi-Platinum

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my first Lorac purchase ever and I love it for the holidays. It's perfect anytime of the year. The shadows are smooth and work. They actually glide across my lid like butter. I did not go to Sephora to buy it, saw it and tested every single thing in it before buying. I'm very happy with the colors and the blush. They all blend like a dream. The pigment and texture are outstanding. I will be looking into the brand more. UPDATE: Lorac is now my favorite make-up brand. When I want luxury I don't go for Chanel or Dior, it's right to Lorac. She makes products that work! They always feel good on and wear like nothing else. I'm an MUA, and I wish I had tested the brand long before I did!

This Lorac palette is BY FAR the most gorgeous makeup item I own. And that is saying a lot, because I own a crapload of makeup!!! I came across this at Sephora and the GORGEOUSSSSS silver-taupe croc packaging immediatley caught my eye. It is soooo glamourous and sexy! Now let's get to the colors. Rockstar is a gorgeous creamy white with small silver glitter and I can see myself using this with a lot of other e/s colors aside from the palette. Serenity is a light copper tan color and this is a great everyday color. Heavy metal is a beautiful silver taupe-shade like the packaging and is great for creating the 'smokey eye' look. Sapphire Storm is MY FAVORITE color in the palette. It is the most beautiful e/s color, ever! I have tried MAC and a good amount of most other makeup brands, and this just stands out. I wore it on my eyes today at work, and everytime I looked in the mirror (I'm a hairstylist), I couldn't stop thinking about how much I LOVE this paletee. Dreamy is a dark grey colour, which reminds me of MAC's Knight Divine e/s., but I like this better. It is easier to blend and would go great with the color "Heavy Metal." THe last e/s color is called "techno" and is a great basic sexy black with large silver glitter. I would love to combine this with the white shade, 'Rockstar.' I was pleasantly suprised by the blush as well. I haven't ever tried Lorac's blush, but this is great! The blush is called "Couture." It's a neutral pink color and looks GORGEOUS with all of these colors, esp. Sapphire Storm e/s. Lorac is soon becoming one of my all-time favorite brands thanks to this palette. If you're a girl like me who lieks to have all of her gorgeous eyeshadows in one place (in a palette), then you def. need to get this! I know $37 sounds like a lot of money, but I will be using this almost everyday, so I think it is definatley worth the $! The whole palette is so lovely, I'm going to buy a backup!!!!!

10000 stars! **********