LORAC Multi-Platinum

1 review

on 2/1/2010 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

the quality of the eyeshadows in this pallette reminds me of my urban decay get baked pallette. really creamy, really smooth, really pigmented - it shows up vibrant on my nc45 warm skintone - but a bit easier to blend than UD. I won't describe the colors here because others have done so wonderfully.

Only one thing that surprise me, though, before I bought this pallette, the reviewers here mostly mention the peachy rosey blush color and it looked so in the pan. So imagine my surprise after one swipe (very very pigmented blush) I see a beautiful golden hue color shows up on my cheeks!I have to test it several times to make sure the color indeed shows golden (where's the peachy pinky?). I now use it as a highlighter or for countoring or put it on AFTER i put on my other peachy pinky blush on to give that 'golden shimmery' effect. again, I am fascinated by makeup and how it transform colors from one person to another :).

anyhow, despite the surprising factor of the blush (not a bad surprise though), I will definitely buy this pallette again