LORAC Multi-Platinum

LORAC Multi-Platinum

on 4/13/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a really spectacular palette. Lots of grays and blues, so if you don't wear cool eye makeup, stay away from this! Grays and blues are my favorite eye shadow colors, so this palette was a must have for me and I'm so glad I bought it. I can create many daytime and smoky looks. The whiteish color is just a beautiful highlighter. The warm "sienna"/peach color is a great contrast to all the cool tones, and the coral blush is universally flattering. I also adore the packaging. It is just so glam!

I love to do a look where I take the peach color and apply it to my lid, then take the dark gray and apply it to the outer V, then the light gray to the crease, white below my brow and inner corner, and then do the top lash line with the black glitter shadow and the bottom with the blue-ish/turqoise color. It's extremely dramatic and looks great with brown eyes.

I have a lot of e/s for creating smoky eyes, but this is the only one I actually like. Usually smoky looks make me look like I got punched, make my eyes look red even when they're not, or look so dark against my brown eyes I may as well wear sunglasses. You can apply this light for a daytime smoky look or with a heavy hand for a night time one. The difference between the two for me generally is just more eyeliner.

The quality of the shadows does not disappoint. They apply smooth and pigmented and blend out beautifully. The white is a little powdery, but there aren't many whites that aren't and this one is better than most. I think this a spectacularly well-done palette. I highly recommend it for any other cool shadow fans.

on 3/11/2010 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really enjoy Lorac palettes. This one is one that I have been reaching for often. The colors are beautiful and versitile, they also have good pigmentation and blend very well. This is a great palette for on the go and if you want to try some Lorac products. Serenity (peach-champage color with shimmer) is featured in most of their palettes and is a universially flattering color. Sapphire Storm is a beautiful teal color (very trendy). The silvers in the palette also show up true to form on my NW35ish skin. My only gripe is that all of the colors are shimmers or metallic, it would have been nice to get at least one matte color in the mix, but otherwise I love it and would definately recommend if you can still find it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I couldn't sum it up any better than the previous reviewers, if you can still get this, Pick it up! Very versatile colors from neutral to dramatic with a beautiful blush that reminds me of NARS orgasm. I like to use sapphire storm as a liner and rec. endless compliments when I do. Serenity is effortless and easily makes me look put together as an all over wash with some mascara.