LORAC Multi-Platinum

LORAC Multi-Platinum

on 4/13/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a really spectacular palette. Lots of grays and blues, so if you don't wear cool eye makeup, stay away from this! Grays and blues are my favorite eye shadow colors, so this palette was a must have for me and I'm so glad I bought it. I can create many daytime and smoky looks. The whiteish color is just a beautiful highlighter. The warm "sienna"/peach color is a great contrast to all the cool tones, and the coral blush is universally flattering. I also adore the packaging. It is just so glam!

I love to do a look where I take the peach color and apply it to my lid, then take the dark gray and apply it to the outer V, then the light gray to the crease, white below my brow and inner corner, and then do the top lash line with the black glitter shadow and the bottom with the blue-ish/turqoise color. It's extremely dramatic and looks great with brown eyes.

I have a lot of e/s for creating smoky eyes, but this is the only one I actually like. Usually smoky looks make me look like I got punched, make my eyes look red even when they're not, or look so dark against my brown eyes I may as well wear sunglasses. You can apply this light for a daytime smoky look or with a heavy hand for a night time one. The difference between the two for me generally is just more eyeliner.

The quality of the shadows does not disappoint. They apply smooth and pigmented and blend out beautifully. The white is a little powdery, but there aren't many whites that aren't and this one is better than most. I think this a spectacularly well-done palette. I highly recommend it for any other cool shadow fans.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my first Lorac purchase ever and I love it for the holidays. It's perfect anytime of the year. The shadows are smooth and work. They actually glide across my lid like butter. I did not go to Sephora to buy it, saw it and tested every single thing in it before buying. I'm very happy with the colors and the blush. They all blend like a dream. The pigment and texture are outstanding. I will be looking into the brand more. UPDATE: Lorac is now my favorite make-up brand. When I want luxury I don't go for Chanel or Dior, it's right to Lorac. She makes products that work! They always feel good on and wear like nothing else. I'm an MUA, and I wish I had tested the brand long before I did!