LORAC Multi-Platinum

LORAC Multi-Platinum

4.7

on 11/28/2010 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really nice quality eyeshadows and blush. My favorite is Heavy Metal (the third on the top row)
If only I could find it on its own...
I really love this palette, I wish it would last forever but it goes down too fast...

on 1/13/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this is my first lorac palette and i love it! makes me want to buy more lorac palettes. i've only tried 4 of the colors so far...haven't tried the blue and the peach yet..but the other colors i tried gives such a pretty smokey eye. very pigmented and great buttery smooth. and the blush is gorgeous...too bad they dont' sell a single..unless i don't know about it? because i would go and buy it. gives my skin a nice peachy pink glow. wakes up my skin..especially now in the winter when i'm so pale. love it..made me a lorac convert.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this palette in spite of being disappointed in the Snakecharmer palette that most people love. I have croc and the other (Miss davenport?) palette and love those both so thought i'd give this a go. The colors are basically 3 light and 3 dark smokey shades, and while the darks are darker than i would typically wear, they work really well as liners. The blush is also very pretty, similar IMO to deep throat, but I believe it's the same blush that's in the davenport palette. Also, if you have other Lorac palettes the middle top row e/s is the same that's in a lot of other palettes including both croc and snakecharmer (serenity I think it is).

As a whole the palette is great of mu on the go. Same superior quality as other Lorac palettes. Packaging leaves something to be desired, unless your name is Lola, and you're a showgirl, but I can deal with that.