LORAC Multi-Platinum

Filtered by skin type : Other
LORAC Multi-Platinum

1 review

on 2/21/2009 12:41:00 AM

Initially, I bought this palette for the eyeshadows Serenity and Heavy Metal. Using the former as a wash and the latter on the outside half of my eyes sold me; Heavy Metal is not available separately and even though I didn't think I'd use the other shadows, I realized that the cost of buying each independently was close enough to the price of the palette to justify its purchase.
Heavy Metal is the most becoming shadow I have. I am very selective about shadow and only wear grays and russets as accent colors. In the pan, Heavy Metal is a shimmery dove gray. On, it seems to have a slight light olive hue and a nearly wet sheen, like a cream shadow.

I didn't think I'd use the highlighter shadow, because I never highlight the brow. However, this shadow is very sheer and not too frosty and I have used it with success.

The Couture blush didn't interest me at first. I own a number of Nars blushes, but when I tried Couture I was hooked. As noted below, it is similar to several Nars colors, without the heavy glitter or the problematic chalky build-up of Orgasm.

I do not use the black shadow because I never wear black liner. The deep teal shadow is a wonderful, Ondine-like color, but not neutral enough for me.

LORAC palettes are an overall great value. My only gripe is that the colors are often not sold on their own.