LORAC Multi-Platinum

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
LORAC Multi-Platinum

This palette is absolutely perfect. Not only is it a really good deal, 6 shadows and a blush for $37, but the colors are PERFECT. I had my first success at a smoky eye using this palette, and with the shades given, it was really easy. The bluish gray, gray, and black are perfect for a smokey look, when they blend together its MAGIC:) The texture is very silky and with putting on UDPP beforehand let it stay for as long as I needed, which happened to be about 6 hours. The night I wore it I was dancing all night and was super sweaty, and the e/s didnt come off! I even accidentally rubbed my eye, and nothing came off! I love love love it. And the blush is a clone to NARS orgasm. Per-fect. No complaints.

This Lorac palette is BY FAR the most gorgeous makeup item I own. And that is saying a lot, because I own a crapload of makeup!!! I came across this at Sephora and the GORGEOUSSSSS silver-taupe croc packaging immediatley caught my eye. It is soooo glamourous and sexy! Now let's get to the colors. Rockstar is a gorgeous creamy white with small silver glitter and I can see myself using this with a lot of other e/s colors aside from the palette. Serenity is a light copper tan color and this is a great everyday color. Heavy metal is a beautiful silver taupe-shade like the packaging and is great for creating the 'smokey eye' look. Sapphire Storm is MY FAVORITE color in the palette. It is the most beautiful e/s color, ever! I have tried MAC and a good amount of most other makeup brands, and this just stands out. I wore it on my eyes today at work, and everytime I looked in the mirror (I'm a hairstylist), I couldn't stop thinking about how much I LOVE this paletee. Dreamy is a dark grey colour, which reminds me of MAC's Knight Divine e/s., but I like this better. It is easier to blend and would go great with the color "Heavy Metal." THe last e/s color is called "techno" and is a great basic sexy black with large silver glitter. I would love to combine this with the white shade, 'Rockstar.' I was pleasantly suprised by the blush as well. I haven't ever tried Lorac's blush, but this is great! The blush is called "Couture." It's a neutral pink color and looks GORGEOUS with all of these colors, esp. Sapphire Storm e/s. Lorac is soon becoming one of my all-time favorite brands thanks to this palette. If you're a girl like me who lieks to have all of her gorgeous eyeshadows in one place (in a palette), then you def. need to get this! I know $37 sounds like a lot of money, but I will be using this almost everyday, so I think it is definatley worth the $! The whole palette is so lovely, I'm going to buy a backup!!!!!

10000 stars! **********