Dior DiorBlush - A Touch of Blush 829

4.3

on 2/16/2014 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my all time favourite pink blush and I've got to always have it with me in my purse eventhough I sometimes use other brands. It is very pigmented, soft and shimmering all at he same time. It comes with the matte and shimmering version in the same package. It also comes with a velvet bag, a mirror and a small brush. I always mix it together to get a matte effect and a bit of a shimmer. The only thing I don't like about thIs blush is the small parts connecting the cover and the blush base. It breaks easily. My past three packages were broken, so you got to be really careful opening or closing the lid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using it for over a year. It's just one of my two blushes (I am not a blush girl, obviously). And I like it a lot as I use it nearly daily. It's subtle and very buildable without being obvious. It's a perfect daily blush and I think it would suit any fair-light skin tone. What I really like about it is that it has no obvious scent to it. My second blush is from Chanel and I love the color (pink explosion) but I really hate the scent (fake roses). Dior blush is just perfect and when it's finished (nearly there! I hit the pan long time ago but there is still some blush left on the sides), I am definitely going to buy another one :-) The price seems to be high but the blush is going to last for quite a while. Another thing that I love about it - no glitters, sparkles etc.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

While NARS blush is usually my go-to, sometimes I like to switch things up. I'm very fair, and I normally have to use a painstakingly light hand to apply brighter shades of blush -- so I was actually looking for something less pigmented (that I would not have to be so careful in applying). An associate recommended Dior blush, which I tried and loved. I was first drawn to A Touch of Blush and later tried Passion Fruit. I love that these shades are NOT heavily pigmented -- as a result, I can apply them normally, they blend beautifully, and they look very natural with my complexion (NW5-10; NARS Siberia).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is an improvement of the previous Dior powder blushes, this being less powdery. The older ones were with little pigment and utterly drying on the skin. This is atleast confortable to wear and slightly longer lasting. But it is barely visible on my NW 20 skintone. It gives really tiny hint of color. I would recommend this to someone who cant find a subtle enough blush and to a person who is lighter than me. And in my opinion this is more cool than warm color. I might try Dior blush in a deeper shade. I believe this costs 39 dollars in store but I got a tester packaging from Ebay and got if cheaper. I am really not fan of Dior packaging and I got most of my quintets and products in tester packaging.