Dior DiorBlush - A Touch of Blush 829

Dior DiorBlush - A Touch of Blush 829

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using it for over a year. It's just one of my two blushes (I am not a blush girl, obviously). And I like it a lot as I use it nearly daily. It's subtle and very buildable without being obvious. It's a perfect daily blush and I think it would suit any fair-light skin tone. What I really like about it is that it has no obvious scent to it. My second blush is from Chanel and I love the color (pink explosion) but I really hate the scent (fake roses). Dior blush is just perfect and when it's finished (nearly there! I hit the pan long time ago but there is still some blush left on the sides), I am definitely going to buy another one :-) The price seems to be high but the blush is going to last for quite a while. Another thing that I love about it - no glitters, sparkles etc.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

While NARS blush is usually my go-to, sometimes I like to switch things up. I'm very fair, and I normally have to use a painstakingly light hand to apply brighter shades of blush -- so I was actually looking for something less pigmented (that I would not have to be so careful in applying). An associate recommended Dior blush, which I tried and loved. I was first drawn to A Touch of Blush and later tried Passion Fruit. I love that these shades are NOT heavily pigmented -- as a result, I can apply them normally, they blend beautifully, and they look very natural with my complexion (NW5-10; NARS Siberia).