Earth's Beauty Mineral Loose Face Powder SPF 15

No Image

3.0

on 6/24/2009 11:35:00 PM

Very sheer and I need some coverage. The texture is very cakey and does not blend well. It needs to be smooth/silky like many other mineral brands.

on 5/22/2009 8:50:00 PM

This is a comfortable powder to wear but don't expect it to work as a foundation. The coverage is sheer to light medium at best. I like how it feels. The powder is very fine and so you won't have a problem with it settling into the lines on the face. I use Almond which is a neutral tone for my NC 25 complexion.
Because the powder's coverage is really minimal, I apply it with a velour puff. Gives slightly more coverage than using a brush but the coverage is still nowhere like what you'll get with most MMU.

on 7/29/2008 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice, light-feeling translucent loose powder with added sun protection. It provides a sheer matte finish, but it must be reapplied throughout the day (in my opinion) to provide adequate sun protection. I saw oil breakthrough pretty quickly with this, but it was also 90 degrees today! LOL I'll try it again in the Fall.

I tried "Bisque", which was a lovely, sheer, almost white shade.

CONTAINS: organic arrowroot powder, kaolin, magnesium stearate, zinc stearate, zinc oxide, and iron oxides