L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick

3.9

Lanolin oil, sesame seed oil, oleyl erucate, microcrystalline wax, PPG-5 lanolin wax, acetylated lanolin, beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, rosa canina fruit oil, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, argan oil, BHT, BHA, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, calcium sodium borosilicate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, methyl-2 octynoate, polyethylene terephthalate, polymethyl methacrylate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, red 7, red 28 lake, yellow 6 lake, red 22 lake, bismuth oxychloride, yellow 5 lake, carmine, blue 1 lake.

on 2/3/2018 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this for free at a L’Oreal promo and am not a big lipstick gal. The shade I got is “802 - Matte-sterpiece”, which is like a pale nude that doesn’t really suit my lightly tanned skin. Might be better for fairer skin? I’m not a big fan of this lipstick (and most lipsticks for that matter, except for the sheerest or most high-end lipsticks) because it emphasizes the dry spots and flakes on my lips. Not a great look in the winter! I’ll be getting rid of this to make room for the other lip products in my collection...

This looked good in the tube but - on mu lips, its a rather frosty light 'Barbie' shade - fine for teen and 20 somethings but not for me!

on 12/10/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I like these. I have two (Fairest Nude and Volcanic) but I like the color and formula a lot. Both are great colors, creamy and not gaudy. I don't love the smell nor does it bother me extensively. Overall a good love that I would buy from again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Packaging is okay. Price is good. I have noticed some differences in the formula depending on the shades, like I have a purple one and a copper one and the purple one is not very pigmented. The copper one is awesome and I know my mom and grandma like them will try more.

on 11/23/2017 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Unfortunately, with my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 coloring, Fairest Nude, which is one of the most popular colors in the Colour Riche lipstick line, just washes me out and makes me look dead. I would be open to trying other shades in this line, though! The intensity of the pigment is solid even with just one application, the texture is creamy, and the gold tube is classy. It does have a fragrance, but it doesn’t bother me.

on 4/22/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought my first in this line today: Golden Splendor. (HG lipstick shade for me)

Absolutely in love.

I'm light-to-medium light caucasian and I like dark lipsticks but just never have the balls to wear them as often as I should. I also feel like no matter how tan i get, darker lipsticks (even brown based) wash me out or make me look goth.

Golden splendor was exactly what Ive been looking for. Its like my perfect nude. Sheer, some sparkles/shimmer but super fine - and almost frosted but not. It has no pink, brown, peach - for a sheer nude - its awesome. Doesnt wash me out bc its not really "skin" toned- just a beautiful sheer gold with sparkle.

Creamy formula, applies well, love the gold packaging. It even looks great on my lips when I blot - the color still stays subtly which says a lot for a sheer lipstick!

Only caveat - the smell. I should have checked reviews. Im sensitive to smells but I can stand this mostly bc its my fav lipstick color of all-time. I find that the smell - for me - doesnt go away either. Im wearing it now and can still smell/taste it. Wish theyd change the scent. I think a flavored gloss over or under would help camoflauge the scent. But i still love this. Going back to buy backups!!!

EDIT to add; I have literally been wearing this lipstick non-stop since I bought it on Saturday (so 2 days). The formula is friggen amazing, even for a frosty light colored shade. When I lick my lips - the color STAYS. If I blot, the color is still THERE. If the lipstick is doing this for a super light shade, I can't imagine how awesome the staying power is for darker shades in this line. Definitely recommend this lipstick. I said in my above review that I'm going to buy backups - I AM. I want one of these suckers in my purse, at home, and at work. I love it that much! (also, I'm finding that I'm getting used to the smell. It helps to apply a lipgloss with it - if you can - which works well for lighter shades, like mine.)

on 4/13/2017 11:05:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This lipstick really does have it all! It is great for any skin-type, but is really SUPER for drier, more mature skin! The colors are fantastic, lots of pigment and staying-power and the smoothest, silkiest and moist feel!

I've used some high-end (trans.-way too expensive) lipsticks in the past and they are no better than Loreal Color Riche! Those "high-end" products used to (sometimes) come in really pretty, expensive packaging, such as gold metal tubes that were so pretty you can still buy them on Etsy - Empty!

Now, years ago they went cheap on us and started using plain old plastic, often ugly, tubes. So what are people paying for?!

OMG, do you know what Loreal could do? They could make a REALLY gorgeous gold or silver, or even better- two-tone, metal lipstick tube that is refillible! What fun that would be!

YAHOO!!!

I've this in colour Erotique which is a matte and a nude shade. This is absolutely a divine lipstick after searching forever for nude matte lipsticks that don't dry out my lips. It is almost the exact colour to my own lips but with more clarity. When I saw this amongst all the other L'Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks, this felt like a secret hidden gem, plus it says matte on the label, seems to be the only matte as well from what I saw. This and the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Max Lipstick (Pens) in Silencio are my perfect nude lipsticks in matte. So glad that they were only drugstore finds, not too expensive but they look and feel it!

on 7/6/2016 1:17:00 PM

I have this lipstick in three shades:
Red passion (amazing red!!)
Magnetic coral (a little too bright)
Sépia (very very nude, almost invisible)

Apart from the shades, this lipsticks stay on well, the smell is actually the same as Guerlain lipstick (which means it smells expensive and tasteful) and the packaging is simple and elegant. I took off a lippie because the price, without any sale, is quite high if you want to buy more than one. I got a trio (above shades) at a duty-free shop for 20$ but still, we're talking about grocery store lipsticks. I prefer the Revlon ones...but it's still a good product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchased a tube of this because I was looking to match a specific colour and happened to find it in 'deep raspberry'. I am happy with the colour and the texture and how it wears... it's impressive really, for the price. However, the smell is awful... not least because the last time I wore L'Oreal lipstick and smelled this smell I was a teenager, so it really brings back associations of drinking too much Captain Morgan and whatever else we got up to back then. Honestly... can L'Oreal not update this fragrance after 25 years? But otherwise great.

Popular Lipsticks