OPI DS Sensation

4.7

LOVE IT It's a neon pink that is sheer and full of glitter. It has pink and purple glitter. Great on it's own or can be worn over a polish. I like it with kiss on the chic. It makes a bold statement. An everyone will be asking what color it that who makes it. Followed by I have to have that color. Omg. lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is THE prettiest color ever! It is bright pink with blue and purple toned shimmers, it is the glitteriest (is that a word?) color I have ever seen in my life. The reason I knocked a star off it is because I am not the biggest fan of OPI formula I find that it peels off in huge sheets quite easily. Which dissappoints me, especailly for how much this costs. Which is another downfall of this product I think it costs around $8 or $9 dollars, which where I come from is quite expensive for nail polish. But for this nail polish, and probably this polish only I would still buy it over and over again despite the price. Which is huge for me as I am very very cheap! But it is impossible to find, I think this is because it was a limited edition color if I'm not mistaken. Which really disappoints me because I am running a bit low on this. The color is perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I didn't see any reviews for this polish, which really surprised me. It may be hard to find as I don't see this beauty often. Anyway, I LOVE this polish. My sister used it for a pedicure and I really wish we had picked up a bottle. It's a beautiful bright pink with shimmer. We're both neutral toned but I felt this color brought out a tan. I can't say enough good things about this polish...perfect for some sparkle and fun on the toes (or fingers if you're brave!). Love!

Popular Polishes