4.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Target makeup brushes are the best! I own a cpl of them that I use on a daily bases n I just love them I had these brushes for a few yrs now n they have not shed one single bit out of all the times I wash them. I totally recommend these brushes.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

9 years ago

I love this! I was buying makeup for my mom for christmas, and she had only one dinky little eye brush she got from estee lauder ages ago. She always says she wishes she could do her makeup like me (I'm 17, she's 46) so I figured this year I would get her makeup and teach her how to do it herself. :) ANYWAY back to the review. I bought this brush for her at target for 1.99 (it's called the medium shadow brush) and I figured it would do fine for all over lid color. I got it home and opened it, and realized how SOFT it is! I was completely blown away at the quality it was, I had to get one for myself to use. I love it, it's soft enough to use for blending, but dense enough to pack color on the lid. It's just the right size, big enough to cover the lid, but compact enough that it won't spread it everywhere. For two bucks, this is an awesome find!

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I bought this for my creases and under my eyes. It also works great to highlight under the brow and in the corner of the eye. Over all the brand of brushes is great and you get more than your money's worth with them.

About reviewer (739 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

My everyday brush... Soft, doesn;t shed and does the job. Great for targeting small specific areas... love this line of brushes in general.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

Words cannot express how much I love this brush! I picked this up on a whim while I was at Target, since I needed to get a eyeshadow brush. The one I picked was the medium shadow brush. For $2.49 I figured why not. And to my amazement, this brush has become a staple in my brush kit. It's soft and not scratchy at all, its dense enough to pack on eyeshadow or for a soft wash of color on the lid. I loved it so much that I bought another one. This fits the small asian lids that I have, it sheds a few hairs like 2 or 3 times but that's it. I would definitely buy this if it was discontinued (and I hope it won't be) I'm looking forward to trying more brushes from this line.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

11 years ago

Wow...so impressed. Got this brush on a trip when I realized I had forgotten my MAC brushes at home. So glad I did. Quality blush, densly packed bristles. Love!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairRed

11 years ago

I was walking through Target with my husband and decided to look at the Studio Tools Brushes for s***s and gigs. I felt the shadow and crease brushes and couldn't believe it! 3 bucks for these? They are really dense and really soft. I've washed them several times and experienced minimal shedding. They also retain their shape fairly well. Forget the name brands, I'm hooked!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I bought the Studio Tools Shadow Brush at Target. It's only about 3$ total w/tax. -Pros: Soft Useful Applies well Can be used to blend harsh lines Affordable -Cons: None

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

11 years ago

I love this brush! It's really soft and I find it quite a steal to buy it only for $2.49. It blends and controls nicely for a perfect application. I will most definitely buy another brush from Studio Tools. Who knew Target brushes could work so well?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Other

11 years ago

Found these while browsing Target for new brushes. What an awesome deal; I purchased this brush for $2 & it works just as well as a $20 MAC brush. The brushes are soft, they pick up colour well & apply it wonderfully. I will definitely keep this brand in mind next time I'm in need of new brushes.

About reviewer (282 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral