Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 11/1/2017 7:50:00 PM

One of the best mascaras I've ever used. The brush is great for separating lashes out to avoid clumps, and coats them nicely. My lashes are quite long anyway but this mascara does enhance the length! Definitely recommend

on 4/8/2017 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite mascara. It really does curl and lengthen your lashes. No flaking during the day and I love the full brush. I always think I have to try new mascaras and always come back to this one

on 3/10/2017 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara I've used that really curls and lengthens. I have short, straight lashes. This mascara is amazing! I've used it exclusively for at least two or three years now. My biggest complaint is that it seems to get clumpy kind of quickly. It used to take months for that to happen, but now it seems to happen in weeks. I was worried it was a winter issue, so now I put it on the seat heater or radiator. When I first open a new tube, it's perfect. But it seems to dry out quickly. I wind up working to spread and de-clump those lashes. I'm also wondering if they changed the formula. For the price, it should last longer. I'd prefer if these came in minis.

I bought this at the advice of a Sephora SA as it is one of their bestsellers. Color is very black. Product is okay for the price but not life changing. I feel there are better DS mascaras for a lot less.

on 12/30/2016 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it makes my REALLY short lashes so long they touch my eyebrows and my glasses😍 i freaking love this!! it's expensive af but i've never really been this happy about a mascara, and i've tried a ton, from super expensive to drugstore. i love it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's a high end product, so you must expect to put at least 30 dollars in a product. This one mascara i've used for 3 years and a half and i can tell it is one of the best mascara for natural curls and looks. your lashes don't get cakey, and are very easy to remove, do not stain your under eye when clearing your make up.

i totally recommand it.

on 4/24/2016 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Since my favourite MAC mascara got discontinued, I've been hunting for a suitable replacement. Sadly, this is not it.

A fresh tube does indeed provide with good coverage, as well as length and volume. Another advantage is that it curls the lashes without the need of an eyelash curler.

But as weeks go by, the mascara gets worse and worse at covering the lashes adequately. I have very pale eyelashes, so if the wand didn't reach a lash, I can tell immediately. Another issue is that Iconic doesn't separate lashes well as the mascara gets older. I had to clean the wand every few days, which I have never had to do so frequently in order to get the mascara at an adequate level. Maybe for someone more patient then me this wouldn't be a problem, but personally I won't be purchasing it again.

on 4/15/2016 6:43:00 PM

have they changed the formulation of this mascara? i have used diorshow iconic for YEARS, so long...and never have i had the trouble i am having with my latest tube. clumping, smudging, making my lashes look spidery and adding no volume. looks atrocious! usually a new tube takes a little bit of time to "adjust" and work properly, but this is ridiculous, have been using it daily for 3 weeks and it seems to be getting worse not better. i am currently using the old, drier tube as a base then using this over the top. not ideal! i will be devastated if something has changed in this mascara...no other mascara works as fantastically for me.

on 8/31/2016 9:11:00 PM

This is the best mascara I've ever had- it provides really nice length and your eyelashes look lush and thick. People actually comment on how long my eyelashes look, which never used to happen. However, it's not perfect: 1) the bottle dries out pretty quickly, 2) the mascara always seems to smudge just a little bit, and 3) it is pretty expensive. Overall though, I think it's worth it :)

on 12/20/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great mascara for those of you who have voluminous yet short lashes. Gives length, separation and curl... but unfortunately no volume (and this is what I need the most). So yes, it is good. But no, it does not fit me so I won't repurchase.