Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

This is my favorite of all Dior mascaras. The wand is similar (or identical?) to my HG Dior lash primer. Combined they give truly incredible “false lash effect”.
It lengthens and separates lashes very well, also holds a curl. It’s also one of very few mascaras I’ve tried that don’t smudge (I have deep set eyes, if I don’t use primer 8 out of 10 mascaras end up on my eyelids, no matter if I set concealer with powder). The formula is on the wet side, which I like.
The formula is not intensely black though.
I don’t buy high end mascaras anymore since I don’t find them worth the price (my Lash Sensational does equally good job) but of all expensive mascaras this one I can recommend the most.

on 1/6/2018 8:38:00 AM

Wonderful mascara especially if you have shorter lashes that need that extra length and body.

Would definitely buy again even though it's slightly pricey. Its definitely worth it!

on 11/1/2017 7:50:00 PM

One of the best mascaras I've ever used. The brush is great for separating lashes out to avoid clumps, and coats them nicely. My lashes are quite long anyway but this mascara does enhance the length! Definitely recommend

on 4/8/2017 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite mascara. It really does curl and lengthen your lashes. No flaking during the day and I love the full brush. I always think I have to try new mascaras and always come back to this one

on 3/10/2017 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara I've used that really curls and lengthens. I have short, straight lashes. This mascara is amazing! I've used it exclusively for at least two or three years now. My biggest complaint is that it seems to get clumpy kind of quickly. It used to take months for that to happen, but now it seems to happen in weeks. I was worried it was a winter issue, so now I put it on the seat heater or radiator. When I first open a new tube, it's perfect. But it seems to dry out quickly. I wind up working to spread and de-clump those lashes. I'm also wondering if they changed the formula. For the price, it should last longer. I'd prefer if these came in minis.

I bought this at the advice of a Sephora SA as it is one of their bestsellers. Color is very black. Product is okay for the price but not life changing. I feel there are better DS mascaras for a lot less.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's a high end product, so you must expect to put at least 30 dollars in a product. This one mascara i've used for 3 years and a half and i can tell it is one of the best mascara for natural curls and looks. your lashes don't get cakey, and are very easy to remove, do not stain your under eye when clearing your make up.

i totally recommand it.

on 12/30/2016 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it makes my REALLY short lashes so long they touch my eyebrows and my glasses😍 i freaking love this!! it's expensive af but i've never really been this happy about a mascara, and i've tried a ton, from super expensive to drugstore. i love it.

on 8/31/2016 9:11:00 PM

This is the best mascara I've ever had- it provides really nice length and your eyelashes look lush and thick. People actually comment on how long my eyelashes look, which never used to happen. However, it's not perfect: 1) the bottle dries out pretty quickly, 2) the mascara always seems to smudge just a little bit, and 3) it is pretty expensive. Overall though, I think it's worth it :)

on 12/20/2016 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great mascara - gives length, separation, curl and (modest) volume... No flaking or smuding. Just top!!