Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

1 review

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 7/17/2012 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I was actually surprised how much I liked this product. I picked up the golden bronze shade on a whim at Sephora after I exchanged another product. I think this is a great sheer coverage tinted moisturizer with a pow! I have been using it for a few days, applying to my face with my hands and then dusting a little MAC skin finish natural over top and it gives my skin the perfect lit from within summer glow. This product doesn't seem ideal if you have problematic skin, as the coverage is very sheer. I will say I don't think this is a need to have product though, just a nice to have.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer