Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

4.1

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

This is the best tinted moisturiser. If you have a dull looking skin, get this product. I received a sample of this and i instantly fall in love with the product. After apply this, your face will look radiant, healthy and glow even after applying powder over it. This is highly recommended!

on 10/7/2014 1:51:00 PM

This stuff has worked really well for me. But I don't think it is for everyone. It works best for those with dry or dull skin. Ten years ago, when my skin still had its own natural, youthful glow, this would have been too shiny for me. However, as I am heading into my late 30s, I have found my skin has become much duller and drier than it used to be, but a healthy squeeze of this tinted moisturizer blended with my normal foundation magically restores the glow my skin used to have on its own. I will admit that when I first apply this the shine is almost too much, but after about ten minutes have passed and it has fully absorbed, it gives me a perfect dewy finish. I have very sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, and after using this every day for two weeks straight, I have not experienced any angry flare-ups, so the product is well-suited to those with sensitive skin. The coverage is good--thicker than most tinted moisturizers--but not quite heavy enough to even out my rosacea-affected skintone by itself. The "Warm Radiance" shade was a good match for my NC 37ish skin. I took one lippie off because of the hefty price tag and the packaging, which at this price point, should include a pump dispenser.

on 4/1/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

As much I as LOVE the LM radiance primer I thought I would love this equally. Well, I bought this on a whim without actually reading the ingredients (which I NEVER do) thinking it was probably pretty similar to the primer....with tint. WRONG! So wrong! One of the MAIN ingredients in this product is Dimethicone. And it also contains PEG/PPG-10/1...which is literally plastic and horrible for your skin! For me, this was just a breakout waiting to happen...and that is exactly what DID happen! I threw my box out as soon as I purchased....but I knew I changed nothing in my routine besides this....so after I looked up the ingredients, I wasn't shocked by the breakout! I am shocked this actually works for as many people as it does, after checking that list! The reason for my rating not being lower is the finish is beautiful, and I do see this being a great TM for someone who doesn't have issues with said ingredients. I don't consider this a loss, because I just added it to my kit.....but I don't foresee myself repurchasing it, even for that purpose.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this..
I have this in Natural Radiance.

On days that I don't want to wear full on makeup OR when I'm late for work (teehee), I put this on, a bit of concealer, blush and powder where I need it. I'm good to go.

I just look so refreshed with this on. Once you put it on, you really notice a big difference. There's that "glow".

I love this stuff. I know it's a pricey BUT it's worth every penny.

on 10/10/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I think this is a fantastic product. I have gone from being a heavy foundation user and when i say that i mean stick foundation etc for flawless coverage to this Tinted moisturiser. Its not oily for me and i have normal skin. Also this gives me the best coverage and i look so fresh and flawless! I feel this is a great product for young and old as its not heavy and natural !

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I gave this a three because sometimes, by itself, the illumination is too heavy for my oily skin, so usually I combine it with my regular tinted moisturiser to give a bit of a glowing effect.

I'm not sure if I would buy this again,
But it DOES work very well with foundations and moisturisers, as a way to brighten skin up!

on 1/11/2010 4:58:00 PM

I mix this about 50/50 with the LM oil-free TM, and it looks great. Used alone it's a little too shimmery for me during the day, but I wear it on its own when I go out at night. Makes me dewy/glowy rather than shiny. I love this stuff!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This product when applied looks different from the original tinted moisturizer formula. I've only tried sample of it (Natural Radiance) to compare it to the original. I would say the coverage is medium when you put powder over it. I had to put powder ony because my face was WAY too glowy. It really reminds me of Revlon's skinlights, which I used a long while back in Warm Light. The effects of both look the same to me. So if you can find Skinlights, I'd say it's a dupe.

Overall I think I like this product, you know, just on some days when you feel like your face needs a boost. You can also mix it with whatever foundation you're using to impart that glowiness to your face. I think I will buy this one as well as the original because as the weather gets colder, I definitely need the extra moisture that I don't necessarily get from my other foundations (Vitalumiere, Teint Compact, LM Mineral foundations). I also noticed that my forehead isn't as irritated or red as much, but I still can get the coverage I want with the tinted moisturizer. A very good product to have indeed.