Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 44-55
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.8

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 2/2/2014 2:56:00 PM

The Laura Mercier TM called Natural Radiance is way too thick, with the unnaturally shiny finish of a frosted lipstick or automobile pearlized paint job from the Seventies. And it does not cover my pores that well. If a sun tan plus shine is your thing, check out Paula Dorf Jet Set Glo. It's hard to find but not discontinued. That lets more of your natural skin show through, and is not as heavy as the LM Natural Radiance.

on 3/28/2012 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My dry sensitive skin makes very difficult to find a foundation that would look natural and at the same time even out my skin tone and texture. Usually it will build up on patches and my skin would flake and believe me, cakey it's not a pretty sight.
I always like to try products searching for the right one (still I am) but so far the best one and easier to blend is Laura Mercier TM. I wear in Nude, it will do the job, is kind of sheer to medium coverage, buildable, but that is what I like.
PROS .- Easy to blend, long lasting, radiant polished finish, hydrating, nice texture, light feeling
CONS.- No many color selection
TIP.- I use a primer before applying it with a foundation brush. Then I blend it with slight round movements with a beauty blender sponge and it will look really polished radiant natural skin.
If you have dry skin, never apply foundation with stipple or blush brush, they will make your skin flake; apply with a wet sponge for sheer coverage or foundation brush for medium + coverage,

on 7/5/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this TM because I love the look and finish of Laura Mercier's regular TM in Nude. Yet, LM's regular TM does NOT protect against UVA rays. The illuminated version does protect against UVA and UVB rays, but it is so sparkly! I purchased Natural Radiance to match my NC-27 skin tone and found it to be too dark. I ended up putting the regular TM and illuminating TM together, blending it, then applying it. It's a beautiful match and finish. Yet, I worry that the sun protection isn't good enough this way.

on 3/21/2010 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am 51 and love this tinted moisturizer! I do need to lightly apply powder on and around my nose, but it really makes my skin look nice--not too glowy. I don't know if this is a difference in taste, or perhaps some of the reviewers who thought it too glittery would do better with a different shade.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer