Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.8

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 11/11/2017 7:24:00 AM

I have almost used it up in few months. I have the color Natural for my NC25 skin.

You will like it if you have dry skin like me. It is natural with low coverage. It gives you a dewy finish with a sheen. Sometimes I can feel it is too dewy because of the "shimmer" in the product but I am using setting powder to make it look more natural.

Overall good product but its not a product I will repurchase.

on 7/16/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this product very disappointing. I felt like I looked like a disco ball after applying the product instead of the desired dewy-glow finish. I prefer applying highlighter. Coverage was light, as expected for a tinted moisturizer. I'll stick to the original formula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I randomly found this product's reviews on instagram and was convinced that I should try it. Laura Mercier has always been a brand for older women in my perspective and I always assume it will be more moisturizing than other similar products. Since moving back to the US from a tropical country, my skin no longer sweats as much but it requires a ton of moisturizer.

I am Asian with very light skin and using Bare Natural which is the lightest shade; it blends amazingly well to my skin. I can see how super fair people will have a hard time using this product alone—perhaps mixing it with a lighter foundation will help.

What I love about this product is its ability to moisturize without being too shiny or weight down the skin. It is my skin but better. I have mild acne spots on the cheeks that are usually red and huge. After washing my face, I apply 4 pea dots to my cheeks, forehead and chin then blend out. I haven't tried it during super dry winter days yet but I probably will add a layer of moisturizer prior if need to. Then if the blemishes are still too visible, I pat some concealer to reduce the redness. To finish up, I apply highlighter to my cheekbone, nose bridge with a dust of blush.

Would recommend testing out the swatch before purchasing. I thought my shade was Natural Radiance but nope, that was too pink and dark.

At $44/1.7fl oz. tube from Sephora, this is not cheap but I'd rather pay for a working product and suits me well than buying a ton of other products which are mediocre.

I bought this in golden radiance and it is a wonderful moisturizer with great coverage which is hard to find in most tinted moisturizers. It's light weight yet adds a real sheer to the skin without looking too overdone. This product is however on the pricey side and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for matte flawless coverage since it is quite dewy.

on 2/28/2015 11:19:00 PM

This is superb. Sits light and effortless on the skin. Seriously illuminating. Picks-up your face even on the grayest days. The consistency lends quite well to the ocassional touch-up. Quality product for the price. No other brand makes anything quite this good when it comes to tinted moisturizers.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an illuminating tinted moisturizer. Don't purcase it if you are looking for something to impart a subtle glow to your face because this stuff packs power.

I bought this after watching someone on youtube use it. I wanted a tinted moisturizer and I've been succiesful with Laura Mercier's oil free version, but my skin was looking lack luster do to stress and I wanted something to give me a nice healthy glow. The color selection is a little odd but I went with natural radience which was a decent match for my light medium skin tone. This tinted moistirizer gave me a nice glow for sure and it definitely made my skin look more alive but it tends to look greasy through out the day. I also noticed that blushes with a lot of shimmer, such as NARS orgasm, look beautiful with this moisturizer, but blushes with less shimmer look artificial. Basically, if you are going to wear this moisturizer you are going to need to commit. It's all or nothing!

on 10/7/2014 1:51:00 PM

This stuff has worked really well for me. But I don't think it is for everyone. It works best for those with dry or dull skin. Ten years ago, when my skin still had its own natural, youthful glow, this would have been too shiny for me. However, as I am heading into my late 30s, I have found my skin has become much duller and drier than it used to be, but a healthy squeeze of this tinted moisturizer blended with my normal foundation magically restores the glow my skin used to have on its own. I will admit that when I first apply this the shine is almost too much, but after about ten minutes have passed and it has fully absorbed, it gives me a perfect dewy finish. I have very sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, and after using this every day for two weeks straight, I have not experienced any angry flare-ups, so the product is well-suited to those with sensitive skin. The coverage is good--thicker than most tinted moisturizers--but not quite heavy enough to even out my rosacea-affected skintone by itself. The "Warm Radiance" shade was a good match for my NC 37ish skin. I took one lippie off because of the hefty price tag and the packaging, which at this price point, should include a pump dispenser.

on 3/15/2014 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh dear, this does not work for me at all. Thick and glittery with strange orange undertones, it highlights all the imperfections of my actually-fairly-okay skin. I bought it after reading a rave review by The Guardian's Sali Hughes. We're about the same age, I think, and she knows her stuff. But now I realise she must have very fine, dry skin, and for those skin types, this possibly does work well. If you have even one visible pore, forget it. This managed to pick out pores I can't even see when I'm not wearing makeup! We all want our skin to look dewy, but if yours is naturally oily, you probably just don't need something with this much shimmer. It's like putting highlighter all over your face. I think that's how I'm going to treat this, actually - will mix with my usual LM Tinted Moisturiser as a cheekbone highlight. Sadly, I can't think of any other use for it.

on 2/2/2014 2:56:00 PM

The Laura Mercier TM called Natural Radiance is way too thick, with the unnaturally shiny finish of a frosted lipstick or automobile pearlized paint job from the Seventies. And it does not cover my pores that well. If a sun tan plus shine is your thing, check out Paula Dorf Jet Set Glo. It's hard to find but not discontinued. That lets more of your natural skin show through, and is not as heavy as the LM Natural Radiance.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is super shimmery and I don't see how people can use this all over without looking like the Tin Man. It is however gorgeous as a highlighter. And I've found that it really helps to brighten up my eyes when I pat it over my undereye concealer. Would work on your cheekbones too and gives an instant gorgeous glow!