Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 44-55
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

4.5

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 7/15/2013 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this is one of my absolute favourite tinted moisturisers. i don't use it for everyday wear as the gorgeous glow it gives you plays best on sunny days or after dark imo. it's a lovely formulation that goes on smoothly and evenly and brightens your skin in the most flattering way, highlighting the high points of your face. it definitely gives you a glow but without any oily shine, shimmer, sparkle or glitter - and for that it's worth the cost.
my only reservation is that while the tint does a good job of covering skin flaws, the illuminating effect tends to play up large pores, so a bit more preparation or finishing may be needed for those areas, but that's a small price to pay for the overall effect of lovely glowing skin.

on 8/16/2011 7:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Makes my skin have a beautiful glow. I only used the regular tinted moisturizer but heard about this so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm 53 and it was a bit over the top at 1st. I use Becca sand tinted moisturizer. I got hooked when Sephora had a sale @ $10 each. I rarely ever finish up any product but used every drop of my Becca. I repurchased in sand and now put a pea size amount of the Becca and pea size amount of the LM illuminating TM. I swirl together with my fingers and apply all over my face and get such a pretty glow. I use so little of both products they will last forever. I even get complimented on how glowing I look by strangers. I have pretty perfect skin and am starting to have some uneven redness but the 2 products combined make everything perfect. I will repurchase both again. I don't feel the price is horrible. As long as it works and I'm happy the price means nothing. I have bought LE MAC items that were horrible for the same amount. I do want to try Laura Mercier's new moisture supreme foundation but it will only replace the Becca, not the illuminating TM.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer