Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.9

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 7/16/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this product very disappointing. I felt like I looked like a disco ball after applying the product instead of the desired dewy-glow finish. I prefer applying highlighter. Coverage was light, as expected for a tinted moisturizer. I'll stick to the original formula.

on 7/15/2013 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this is one of my absolute favourite tinted moisturisers. i don't use it for everyday wear as the gorgeous glow it gives you plays best on sunny days or after dark imo. it's a lovely formulation that goes on smoothly and evenly and brightens your skin in the most flattering way, highlighting the high points of your face. it definitely gives you a glow but without any oily shine, shimmer, sparkle or glitter - and for that it's worth the cost.
my only reservation is that while the tint does a good job of covering skin flaws, the illuminating effect tends to play up large pores, so a bit more preparation or finishing may be needed for those areas, but that's a small price to pay for the overall effect of lovely glowing skin.

on 4/30/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I heart this stuff. I have very dry skin and this stuff makes it GLOW like no other.

I do not heart the price.

That is all.

:-D

on 4/16/2013 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love love love this product!
However, I could totally see how not everyone will love this. It is shimmery...do I think it's unwearable? Absolutely not, but I think it's a matter of preference.
It's a tiny bit shiny on the tzone for me, but if you powder it's no big deal.
I have very dry skin, and this didn't highlight that.
This is probably my favorite Tinted Moisturizer I've ever tried, it's a little pricey at around $45, but totally worth it in my opinion, to have natural looking glowing beautiful skin!
I would absolutely recommend this product, it's totally worth dropping by your local counter and getting a free sample!
By the way, I applied this with a brush, not my fingers, and I really think that this formula does better with a brush, not your fingers.

on 8/16/2011 7:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Makes my skin have a beautiful glow. I only used the regular tinted moisturizer but heard about this so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm 53 and it was a bit over the top at 1st. I use Becca sand tinted moisturizer. I got hooked when Sephora had a sale @ $10 each. I rarely ever finish up any product but used every drop of my Becca. I repurchased in sand and now put a pea size amount of the Becca and pea size amount of the LM illuminating TM. I swirl together with my fingers and apply all over my face and get such a pretty glow. I use so little of both products they will last forever. I even get complimented on how glowing I look by strangers. I have pretty perfect skin and am starting to have some uneven redness but the 2 products combined make everything perfect. I will repurchase both again. I don't feel the price is horrible. As long as it works and I'm happy the price means nothing. I have bought LE MAC items that were horrible for the same amount. I do want to try Laura Mercier's new moisture supreme foundation but it will only replace the Becca, not the illuminating TM.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this TM... At first I thought that it was way too sparkly (made me feel as if I dipped my face in glitter), however, I was using a color that was too light. After trying the correct color, I was in love... Using this gives my skin a nice sheen, which is much healthier looking then a matte finish. I literally feel like my skin is simply glowing! This topped with a little MAC mineralized skinfinish natural and I'm all set!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I received this as a sample from Sephora and the color was sheer enough to wear, I'm in between bare radiance and natural radiance. It did give my skin a nice dewy look but it felt heavy when I first applied it. I don't see the point in putting powder on since I use tinted moisturizer to illuminate the need for too much make up and when the product advertises the look as dewy, I feel that it would clash with that. After a while it didn't feel heavy anymore but it did rub off and I ended up with glitter and sparkle on my hands. Did not feel comfortable in the San Antonio heat, not compared to the Cover Girl Aquasmoothers one use. Might work for other people but didn't for me, liked that dewy look, made my skin look nice, but since I'm 23, not really looking for "youthful", and since it didn't stand up to the heat down here, wouldn't see the point in investing in a full bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this in Bare which was still too dark for my NC15/N3 skin tone. It did go on nicely, very smooth and easy to blend. But it is sparkly! Not like big sparkles, more like a allover frosting of shimmer. I applied some Laura Mercier loose powder over top to see if that would tone it down which it did a tad, but it was still to glittery. Looks like this one will be going back. (BTW, the sunscreen in it is NOT photo-stable since it's avobenzene and octinoxate.)