Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.7

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

I was looking for a little more coverage after wearing mineral foundation for a long time and thought I'd get better coverage with a tinted foundation. So I read on the Sephora website reviews about the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and went and bought it and brought it home and was extremely disappointed. I am acne prone and I believe it was supposed to not break me out according to the sales clerk- but it did break me out, terribly, and it felt like a face full of makeup sitting on my face because to get it to absorb all the way you have to rub it in to the point where there is no longer any tint or coverage. I don't recommend it. I actually got more coverage and my skin was better with different mineral makeups and if you want more coverage then that the Dior bb cream was really good and the Clinique acne liquid is awesome and I just bought it and love it, and I actually.. with certain powders.. can get full coverage and they don't clog my pores because they are non acnegenic or non comedogenic, so I have this one and another expensive Tinted Moisturizer from Perricone that also broke me out that I will not use. I Do not recommend this for people who have oily or combination or acne-prone skin.

on 11/11/2017 7:24:00 AM

I have almost used it up in few months. I have the color Natural for my NC25 skin.

You will like it if you have dry skin like me. It is natural with low coverage. It gives you a dewy finish with a sheen. Sometimes I can feel it is too dewy because of the "shimmer" in the product but I am using setting powder to make it look more natural.

Overall good product but its not a product I will repurchase.

on 7/16/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this product very disappointing. I felt like I looked like a disco ball after applying the product instead of the desired dewy-glow finish. I prefer applying highlighter. Coverage was light, as expected for a tinted moisturizer. I'll stick to the original formula.

I bought this in golden radiance and it is a wonderful moisturizer with great coverage which is hard to find in most tinted moisturizers. It's light weight yet adds a real sheer to the skin without looking too overdone. This product is however on the pricey side and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for matte flawless coverage since it is quite dewy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using an "illuminator" that I add to my foundation to give me a slight "lift" to my face, and have had good results. I received this Laura Mercier product as a sample at Sephora and it gave me the WORST acne. Egads. It took my skin over a week to recover from it. Never again.

on 7/8/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first ever LM purchase and it has set off an addiction to Laura's products. I was tempted by it after Chrissy Teigen said on Instagram that it was how she achieved her glow. I somehow ordered Warm Radiance by accident and it was way too dark for me but I loved the coverage and the glow. I then got the lightest shade ( bare radiance ) which I adore! I sometimes mix the two together when I want to look slightly tanned but most of the time I use Bare Radiance all over and then use WR on my cheeks as a bronzer.. As others have said if the glow is too shimmery for you a dusting of translucent powder totally changes the look.

Love it ! Makes my skin glow and look healthy. A bit too much sparkle but with a dusting of powder looks fantastic .

on 1/17/2014 12:58:00 AM

I really like this tinted moisturiser. It is perfect for when i don't feel like foundation. It gives me a good coverage and a nice glow. I prefer the texture of the Illuminating over the normal Laura Mercier becuse it feels smoother on my skin.

I am long time chantecaille fan but this Laura Mercier is a new find. lovely and illuminating perfect glow for over 40 skin. just dust powder in t zone and lasts all day. I use a primer under and have no trouble with oil breakthrough. I still love the just skin more; color is better and lasts longer but this one is very nice too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a big-time HG for me. I don't wear it as a tinted moisturizer, but rather as a highlighter on top of my foundation, focused around my cheekbones and forehead. I think it would be too shimmery to wear as a foundation, but is divine as an illuminator. Excellent small range of colors. I'd probably put this in my top five current makeup table staples. Added bonus: You get a TON or product. One tube will last me a year. Will repurchase forever.