Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is super shimmery and I don't see how people can use this all over without looking like the Tin Man. It is however gorgeous as a highlighter. And I've found that it really helps to brighten up my eyes when I pat it over my undereye concealer. Would work on your cheekbones too and gives an instant gorgeous glow!

on 7/17/2012 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I was actually surprised how much I liked this product. I picked up the golden bronze shade on a whim at Sephora after I exchanged another product. I think this is a great sheer coverage tinted moisturizer with a pow! I have been using it for a few days, applying to my face with my hands and then dusting a little MAC skin finish natural over top and it gives my skin the perfect lit from within summer glow. This product doesn't seem ideal if you have problematic skin, as the coverage is very sheer. I will say I don't think this is a need to have product though, just a nice to have.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this..
I have this in Natural Radiance.

On days that I don't want to wear full on makeup OR when I'm late for work (teehee), I put this on, a bit of concealer, blush and powder where I need it. I'm good to go.

I just look so refreshed with this on. Once you put it on, you really notice a big difference. There's that "glow".

I love this stuff. I know it's a pricey BUT it's worth every penny.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE THIS. Lately, this has been my everyday foundation. I have this in Bare Radiance. When I tested this on my arm at Sephora, I was a little scared of the shimmer. I bought it anyway. So glad I did, this has been one of the best MU purchases I've made in a while. If you are looking for healthy looking, glowy, light coverage, this is for you. It really just makes you look "pretty". :-) So love this!!! The sheer shimmer isn't extreme at all. I do a MoM mattifying layer before applying and set with loose powder and it lasts a good 8 hours blotting only once on my oily skin. With no oxidation! I will definitely be re-purchasing this!

on 12/30/2010 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing mixed in with my Hg foundation Estee Lauder Double Wear! I get a flawless dewy complexion!! I can't wear this by itself bc it doesn't give me "enough"-let me change that to "any"coverage ( I have acne scars, and from time to time some pimples that look like volcanoes). This doesn't break me out and I have an extremely oily skin. The key is just to make sure that you wash off every makeup residue at night. I haven't had the looking like grease ball problem but then again I Do put powder on top I guess it helps. Anyways, I really like this tinted moisturizer! And I will definately repurchase

on 8/12/2010 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Weird and this broke me out!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I gave this a three because sometimes, by itself, the illumination is too heavy for my oily skin, so usually I combine it with my regular tinted moisturiser to give a bit of a glowing effect.

I'm not sure if I would buy this again,
But it DOES work very well with foundations and moisturisers, as a way to brighten skin up!

on 4/20/2010 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this in Nude last year without trying it on first. I went home and tried it on and I was horrified at how shiny it was. at that time I was also breaking out fom stress and my every-month-cycle thing so the glitter eccenuated the bumps and scars. I also have normal to oily skin. by the end of the day my face looked like it was dripping with oil.

BUT!!

my face has cleared up so yesterday I decided to try this out again. and I absolutely love it. I am so glad I didn't toss this out! after I wash and exfoliate m face, I apply oil-free moisturizer and wait for it to settle into my skin. then I use murad oil control mattifier with SPF 15. after that settles in, I apply my MAC prep and prime skin base visage. and then this illuminating TM. I still have scars from the breakout so I use the LM secret camoflauge concealor in SC3. then cream blush and finally I lightly powder my T zone with MAC prep and prime transparent powder. this sounds like a lot but it looks soooo natural and dewy. I don't even get oily in my T-zone anymore! it lasted 8 hours and even then it wasn't noiceably oil, just a little extra shine. it really depends on how you apply it. a little goes a long way. I have redness on my cheeks, chin, and top T-zone area. I just add a tiny tiny more and it does a great job.
I don't like the packaging much. when I take the top off the contents overflow and it gets messy and wasteful. it's also a bit pricey but I would buy it again. one full tube can last a while IMO.

on 3/3/2009 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer. When mine was finished, I decided to opt for the Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer. I have to say that I prefer the original tinted moisturizer...although it blends well and has a nice finish, it was a too shimmery for me...not a fan off too much specks of light reflecting off my face. I'm going back to the original.