Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 44-55
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 3/19/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I really enjoy this tinted moisturiser. I use a small amount under my foundation and it gives a lovely 'lit from within' look to my skin. I am very fair and pink (NW15) and I bought Bare Radiance. It is quite shimmery ( in a good way) and it looks great used as a highlighter on my cheekbones for a night out. Gives me a bit of a glow. I haven't used it alone yet but will probably do so come the summer months.
It is expensive but as with everything else I do think you get what you pay for. I have recently had a make up clear out and replaced my huge amount of cheap, not so great make up with fewer better quality essentials (I'll review them all now) and when I added up the cost of both piles, overall its definitely more economical to buy less, better quality products. Its great quality and there's a large amount in the tube so I think it will last a while.

on 2/2/2014 2:56:00 PM

The Laura Mercier TM called Natural Radiance is way too thick, with the unnaturally shiny finish of a frosted lipstick or automobile pearlized paint job from the Seventies. And it does not cover my pores that well. If a sun tan plus shine is your thing, check out Paula Dorf Jet Set Glo. It's hard to find but not discontinued. That lets more of your natural skin show through, and is not as heavy as the LM Natural Radiance.

on 7/26/2012 8:13:00 PM

is not to be applied all over the face. Manufacturers would like us to think otherwise. It is to illuminate cheek bones and your strong features. This is not to cover up anything. It is to highlight your own beauty. The illumination looks classy and lasts over 2 hours. I'm sorry about the SPF20 in it. A thin layer of foundation with sunscreen is never enough to provide protection from the sun, but it is well enough to irritate the hell out of any skin types. I recommend this product, because there is nothing else in the market to compete with it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased Bare Radiance and after trying it at home I was prepared to return it. It seemed too light and too shiny and though the site suggests mixing it with foundation, I felt I wanted to simplify things not make them more complicated. But I dotted on the mearest amount of Bobbi Brown skin foundation over it and I got the skin of my dreams. The foundation (just a tiny amount) warms it up a little and takes down the shine a little and I look radiant. It doesn't look like I have any makeup on. Plus it has and spf 20 so in the end I got a stunning look with very little work. I find that I use less makeup overall now that my complexion is taking center stage.
UPDATED: I continue to use this product by mixing it and it delivers a very vibrant complexion with hardly detectable product. I apply it over moisturizer as it doesn't deliver that much moisture, then I apply NARS tinted moisturizer (which is highly pigmented) just in areas to tamp down the shimmer such as center forehead, chin and cheeks. For my undereyes I place LM in the darker hollow and then deposit NARS over the whole undereye area. I can avoid concealer that way and all the problems that come along with creasing. Then I sweep NARS Nico lightly just over cheeks, chin and forehead and lightly under eyes. It seems like a lot but the end result is stunning and it doesn't look like makeup at all.

on 7/5/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this TM because I love the look and finish of Laura Mercier's regular TM in Nude. Yet, LM's regular TM does NOT protect against UVA rays. The illuminated version does protect against UVA and UVB rays, but it is so sparkly! I purchased Natural Radiance to match my NC-27 skin tone and found it to be too dark. I ended up putting the regular TM and illuminating TM together, blending it, then applying it. It's a beautiful match and finish. Yet, I worry that the sun protection isn't good enough this way.

on 5/29/2011 4:35:00 PM

I love this illuminating Tinted Moisturizer in natural. I use it as my make up base over my concealers. My skin is good enough so that I look glowy without looking like a disco ball. Highly recommend!!!!

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer