Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.9

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 11/11/2017 7:24:00 AM

I have almost used it up in few months. I have the color Natural for my NC25 skin.

You will like it if you have dry skin like me. It is natural with low coverage. It gives you a dewy finish with a sheen. Sometimes I can feel it is too dewy because of the "shimmer" in the product but I am using setting powder to make it look more natural.

Overall good product but its not a product I will repurchase.

on 7/16/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this product very disappointing. I felt like I looked like a disco ball after applying the product instead of the desired dewy-glow finish. I prefer applying highlighter. Coverage was light, as expected for a tinted moisturizer. I'll stick to the original formula.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a fabulous product, at 61 I needed to change my makeup (long time mineral powder girl). LM Illum (Bare Radiance) provides a wonderful glow when I mix it with Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer (Nude). It's been 15 years since I've made a major change. I used Bare Escentuals and Estée Lauder foundation on important engagements. When I use a foundation now -it almost looks overdone. This tinted moisturizer provides a more natural look. And, I LOVE makeup and believe in enhancing our look as we age but in a subtle fashion at this point.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is my holy grail. I looked forever for a tinted moisturizer that wasn't too sheer or had too much pink or orange in it, but still provided enough coverage to cover mild skin imperfections. I suffer from melasma/hyperpigmentation, but I personally do not care for the look of foundation and have always used a product such as BareMinerals for this reason. I want it to look like my skin, only better. Laura Mercier's Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer accomplishes this mission perfectly, albeit expensively. It provides a lovely finish that looks amazing even in professional photos and covers imperfections impressively for not being a foundation. You do not need additional highlighting, as this provides the perfect glow with no additional products. If you find you have too much shine, just swipe a little translucent powder on your t-zone and you are all set. A little bit goes a long way, and I think the folks that experience too much shine might be using too much or are using an additional product to highlight, which can wind up making you look greasy. I literally use a tiny squeeze, rub my hands together and apply right over my daytime moisturizer. (I live in a dry climate, so I double up.) I use this under BareMinerals when I want a little more coverage, but this is pretty effective on its own. I couldn't be happier with this and I hope they never quit making it. If you read the ratings by the Cosmetics Cop on Beautypedia, you'll see this has a rating of "BEST". There is a reason for this! I do recommend getting some samples from Sephora and taking them home to try out the colors if you aren't sure, because it is pricey. But even if you get a color that is too dark, you can still make it work just by adding some moisturizer to sheer it out a little. It is on the expensive side, but it truly is amazing! I get compliments on my skin all the time, and this is one of my secrets!

UPDATE: This is still my favorite tinted moisturizer. I tried TheBalm's Balm Shelter and the color range is lacking and my skin didn't look as happy, so I returned it. I hope LM never stops making this product.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an illuminating tinted moisturizer. Don't purcase it if you are looking for something to impart a subtle glow to your face because this stuff packs power.

I bought this after watching someone on youtube use it. I wanted a tinted moisturizer and I've been succiesful with Laura Mercier's oil free version, but my skin was looking lack luster do to stress and I wanted something to give me a nice healthy glow. The color selection is a little odd but I went with natural radience which was a decent match for my light medium skin tone. This tinted moistirizer gave me a nice glow for sure and it definitely made my skin look more alive but it tends to look greasy through out the day. I also noticed that blushes with a lot of shimmer, such as NARS orgasm, look beautiful with this moisturizer, but blushes with less shimmer look artificial. Basically, if you are going to wear this moisturizer you are going to need to commit. It's all or nothing!

on 6/16/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I thought this would be great for my dry skin... SO WRONG!. After the SA matched my skin and applied it all over my face they didn't have it in stock. You know how when that happens I think it's not meant to be. But, I didn't listen! Instead I went into Sephora and bought it there. I had it on for about 3 hours. Came home and looked in a mirror with different lighting. You would of thought I was in a snow globe for awhile. Just like other reviewers say FROSTY and SPARKLES! Not for me. I returned it the next day. HATED THIS! Beware of the word Illuminating.

Love it ! Makes my skin glow and look healthy. A bit too much sparkle but with a dusting of powder looks fantastic .

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This gotta be my favorite formula for Laura Mercier TM. I have dry skin so it is rather on the dull at times. There is a glow-y and pearly-finish with this formula. I applied this all over my face after the hydrating primer and it didn't look like a disco ball.

Another use would be to add this formula to another foundation or tinted moisturizer or just use it as a highlighter.

I don't think this would be a bad purchase either way cause you can still find a way to use it. It will last longer if you use it as a highlighter and in a long run, it saves money.

Compared to Stila's, I prefer this formula. Stila's has more shimmers to their illuminating tinted moisturizer and it's as moisturizing.

I applied this over LM Hydrating primer and still no issue with the glow. A definite repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was very hesitant to buy this product at first mostly because I do not need very much coverage and also because of the price. However, I'm very pleased that I did get it after all! I have extremely dry, pale skin and so I find most products just make my complexion look dull. But this product applied over top of my Benefit moisturizer gives me a beautiful, dewey glow that I have never been able to get before! Will definitely buy this product again

on 6/18/2012 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I truly hated this and sold mine on eBay!

I have ordinary skin: a little dry on the cheeks and a little pimply on the chin but not oily. I wanted to love this product but it made me look SO sweaty and greasy.

Even if I only used a little and blended it with my fingers I looked like a teenage oil slick.Once I went out with a tiny dab on my forehead and nose and I couldn't wait to get home again and wash my face. Pure shine, no fun.