Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.6

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 5/21/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i have fair senstive skin and this product is awesome because I don't like to wear alot of makeup gives you nice clean glow and also great because it has an SPF I would def recommend this product

on 4/30/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I heart this stuff. I have very dry skin and this stuff makes it GLOW like no other.

I do not heart the price.

That is all.

:-D

on 3/18/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted to get a tm that would give me that 'lit from within' glow, and this is my hg as far as that goes! Im in love...

Edit: I have owned and worn this for at least a week and am very pleased that it does not break me out. I will say that this TM makes me look really shiny thoughout the say, so I mix it with one of my other TM's (I have like 5 lmao) so that it cuts down on the shimmer and shinyness. I really like this..just wish that it was cheaper.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like most of us, I've tried all kinds of foundations looking to make my skin "dewy" and "glowy", etc. This tinted moisturizer does the trick! I use it over the Laura Mercier illuminating primer (not sure of hte name at the moment) and the combination is wonderful. Many compliments. I finally found something that makes my almost-60-year-old skin look youngish. (I inherited great skin genes, lucky me, but still, at 58, one needs lots of help!) After using this, I'd never buy anything else.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recieved a generous 0.05oz size ( close to a months supply ) in the Illuminating Natural Radiance thru Sephora. First of all, I'm such a tinted moisturizer fanatic. Always on the quest for the next best and natural looking tinted moisturizer. Well, I didn't find it with this product. It provides sheer coverage with a good color base, but the "glow" was waayyy too much. I'm 51 and don't want "I'm going to the prom" look. Honestly, I don't see any mature woman wearing this out the door w/out getting some confusing stares. Thank goodness, I listened to my gut instinct ( not the S.A. sales pitch ) and insisted on a sample first. BTW, I like many of Laura Mercier's products.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer