Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin type : Other
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.8

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 1/30/2012 7:16:00 PM

I have this in natural and the warm.both are too dark for me in winter, especially the warm. However, when I need a glow or need to warm up my foundation a bit, these are fine. However, I notice I used up the bisque non glow finish product, which means it goes better with my skin. I guess shimmer is not something I reach for every day, but I like to have these on hand.

on 4/12/2010 2:43:00 AM

I think this product is marvelous under foundation for a youthful glow. Alone or on top of makeup, however, can be a little too much glow, like you've been dipped in shimmer.

Ok, I think I figured out how I can wear this without looking so super shiny - I mix it with the LM nude tinted moisturizer and then leave most of the shine for areas I really want to highlight. Love that it kinds of softens the subtle wrinkles most of us live with everyday. I bought Bare, and I usually wear Nude in the regular TM, but Bare is pretty dark on its own for my fair skin.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer! I really don't have time in the morning to do my makeup. So this is the best alternative. It gives you a nice soft glow. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it excentuated the fine lines under my eyes. So I just need to put another moisturizer before applying that one.

on 7/26/2008 1:23:00 PM

This is LM's newest Tinted Moisteriser..... I tried it for two days and found it has some pro's/con's. First, it's very shimmery, has mica in the first few ingredients. That's said, oily skinned gals or those with imperfections would not want to use this alone or it will magnify every pore and be too greasy. From the website, it's best used mixing 50/50 with LM's oil free foundation. I mixed equal parts, and yes, my face was glowing and the base stayed well through the day. I wish it wasn't as shimmery/hydrating.... It's like GA's fluid sheer, but with a little coverage and SPF20. Not sure if I will buy again. For reference, there are 3 shades, and Bare Radiance (lightest shade) is a light beige color. A little lighter than Nude in the original TM.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer