Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by skin type : Other age: 30-35
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

1 review

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer! I really don't have time in the morning to do my makeup. So this is the best alternative. It gives you a nice soft glow. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it excentuated the fine lines under my eyes. So I just need to put another moisturizer before applying that one.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer