Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by age: 30-35
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.6

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 7/16/2017 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I found this product very disappointing. I felt like I looked like a disco ball after applying the product instead of the desired dewy-glow finish. I prefer applying highlighter. Coverage was light, as expected for a tinted moisturizer. I'll stick to the original formula.

This is the best tinted moisturiser. If you have a dull looking skin, get this product. I received a sample of this and i instantly fall in love with the product. After apply this, your face will look radiant, healthy and glow even after applying powder over it. This is highly recommended!

on 10/7/2014 1:51:00 PM

This stuff has worked really well for me. But I don't think it is for everyone. It works best for those with dry or dull skin. Ten years ago, when my skin still had its own natural, youthful glow, this would have been too shiny for me. However, as I am heading into my late 30s, I have found my skin has become much duller and drier than it used to be, but a healthy squeeze of this tinted moisturizer blended with my normal foundation magically restores the glow my skin used to have on its own. I will admit that when I first apply this the shine is almost too much, but after about ten minutes have passed and it has fully absorbed, it gives me a perfect dewy finish. I have very sensitive, rosacea-prone skin, and after using this every day for two weeks straight, I have not experienced any angry flare-ups, so the product is well-suited to those with sensitive skin. The coverage is good--thicker than most tinted moisturizers--but not quite heavy enough to even out my rosacea-affected skintone by itself. The "Warm Radiance" shade was a good match for my NC 37ish skin. I took one lippie off because of the hefty price tag and the packaging, which at this price point, should include a pump dispenser.

on 7/8/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first ever LM purchase and it has set off an addiction to Laura's products. I was tempted by it after Chrissy Teigen said on Instagram that it was how she achieved her glow. I somehow ordered Warm Radiance by accident and it was way too dark for me but I loved the coverage and the glow. I then got the lightest shade ( bare radiance ) which I adore! I sometimes mix the two together when I want to look slightly tanned but most of the time I use Bare Radiance all over and then use WR on my cheeks as a bronzer.. As others have said if the glow is too shimmery for you a dusting of translucent powder totally changes the look.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It makes my face oily after a few hours in the air-conditioned office.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a big-time HG for me. I don't wear it as a tinted moisturizer, but rather as a highlighter on top of my foundation, focused around my cheekbones and forehead. I think it would be too shimmery to wear as a foundation, but is divine as an illuminator. Excellent small range of colors. I'd probably put this in my top five current makeup table staples. Added bonus: You get a TON or product. One tube will last me a year. Will repurchase forever.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is super shimmery and I don't see how people can use this all over without looking like the Tin Man. It is however gorgeous as a highlighter. And I've found that it really helps to brighten up my eyes when I pat it over my undereye concealer. Would work on your cheekbones too and gives an instant gorgeous glow!

on 4/30/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I heart this stuff. I have very dry skin and this stuff makes it GLOW like no other.

I do not heart the price.

That is all.

:-D

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This gotta be my favorite formula for Laura Mercier TM. I have dry skin so it is rather on the dull at times. There is a glow-y and pearly-finish with this formula. I applied this all over my face after the hydrating primer and it didn't look like a disco ball.

Another use would be to add this formula to another foundation or tinted moisturizer or just use it as a highlighter.

I don't think this would be a bad purchase either way cause you can still find a way to use it. It will last longer if you use it as a highlighter and in a long run, it saves money.

Compared to Stila's, I prefer this formula. Stila's has more shimmers to their illuminating tinted moisturizer and it's as moisturizing.

I applied this over LM Hydrating primer and still no issue with the glow. A definite repurchasing.

on 4/26/2013 11:54:00 PM

Holy moly sparkles! I was expecting something 'wet looking', like a high end version of Etude's Pure Nymph Aura but this is just plain shiny and oily, suffocating my already oily skin. Returned it promptly. Not for me.