Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by age: 25-29
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.9

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

on 11/11/2017 7:24:00 AM

I have almost used it up in few months. I have the color Natural for my NC25 skin.

You will like it if you have dry skin like me. It is natural with low coverage. It gives you a dewy finish with a sheen. Sometimes I can feel it is too dewy because of the "shimmer" in the product but I am using setting powder to make it look more natural.

Overall good product but its not a product I will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I randomly found this product's reviews on instagram and was convinced that I should try it. Laura Mercier has always been a brand for older women in my perspective and I always assume it will be more moisturizing than other similar products. Since moving back to the US from a tropical country, my skin no longer sweats as much but it requires a ton of moisturizer.

I am Asian with very light skin and using Bare Natural which is the lightest shade; it blends amazingly well to my skin. I can see how super fair people will have a hard time using this product alone—perhaps mixing it with a lighter foundation will help.

What I love about this product is its ability to moisturize without being too shiny or weight down the skin. It is my skin but better. I have mild acne spots on the cheeks that are usually red and huge. After washing my face, I apply 4 pea dots to my cheeks, forehead and chin then blend out. I haven't tried it during super dry winter days yet but I probably will add a layer of moisturizer prior if need to. Then if the blemishes are still too visible, I pat some concealer to reduce the redness. To finish up, I apply highlighter to my cheekbone, nose bridge with a dust of blush.

Would recommend testing out the swatch before purchasing. I thought my shade was Natural Radiance but nope, that was too pink and dark.

At $44/1.7fl oz. tube from Sephora, this is not cheap but I'd rather pay for a working product and suits me well than buying a ton of other products which are mediocre.

on 2/28/2015 11:19:00 PM

This is superb. Sits light and effortless on the skin. Seriously illuminating. Picks-up your face even on the grayest days. The consistency lends quite well to the ocassional touch-up. Quality product for the price. No other brand makes anything quite this good when it comes to tinted moisturizers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Received a generous sample of this and tested it immediately. Unfortunately, the lightest shade, Bare Radiance, is FAR too dark for my fair skin. Although I'd already applied moisturizer and mascara before applying this, I was forced to throughly scrub my face after using this. It simultaneously turned my skin dark orange and yellow. It applied like a full-face bronzer/illuminator, despite being marketed as a tinted moisturizer.

I cannot comment on wear and general longevity because I washed it off immediately, but I found the coverage to be rather heavy. It covered hyper-pigmentation and left my skin more matte than dewy.

I am a fan of Laura Mercier products, but I am not a fan of this product. And I don't see how anyone with fair skin could wear this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an illuminating tinted moisturizer. Don't purcase it if you are looking for something to impart a subtle glow to your face because this stuff packs power.

I bought this after watching someone on youtube use it. I wanted a tinted moisturizer and I've been succiesful with Laura Mercier's oil free version, but my skin was looking lack luster do to stress and I wanted something to give me a nice healthy glow. The color selection is a little odd but I went with natural radience which was a decent match for my light medium skin tone. This tinted moistirizer gave me a nice glow for sure and it definitely made my skin look more alive but it tends to look greasy through out the day. I also noticed that blushes with a lot of shimmer, such as NARS orgasm, look beautiful with this moisturizer, but blushes with less shimmer look artificial. Basically, if you are going to wear this moisturizer you are going to need to commit. It's all or nothing!

on 4/1/2014 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

As much I as LOVE the LM radiance primer I thought I would love this equally. Well, I bought this on a whim without actually reading the ingredients (which I NEVER do) thinking it was probably pretty similar to the primer....with tint. WRONG! So wrong! One of the MAIN ingredients in this product is Dimethicone. And it also contains PEG/PPG-10/1...which is literally plastic and horrible for your skin! For me, this was just a breakout waiting to happen...and that is exactly what DID happen! I threw my box out as soon as I purchased....but I knew I changed nothing in my routine besides this....so after I looked up the ingredients, I wasn't shocked by the breakout! I am shocked this actually works for as many people as it does, after checking that list! The reason for my rating not being lower is the finish is beautiful, and I do see this being a great TM for someone who doesn't have issues with said ingredients. I don't consider this a loss, because I just added it to my kit.....but I don't foresee myself repurchasing it, even for that purpose.

on 1/17/2014 12:58:00 AM

I really like this tinted moisturiser. It is perfect for when i don't feel like foundation. It gives me a good coverage and a nice glow. I prefer the texture of the Illuminating over the normal Laura Mercier becuse it feels smoother on my skin.

on 5/21/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i have fair senstive skin and this product is awesome because I don't like to wear alot of makeup gives you nice clean glow and also great because it has an SPF I would def recommend this product

on 5/12/2013 12:54:00 PM

I got a sample of this when i bought a perfume from LM. I must admit, I was never very interested in trying it since I don't care for the glowy look. So I ended up putting it away and almost forgetting about it.
However, one day when my skin looked terribly dull I decided to try applying this under my matte foundation and hope that a little glow would show through just where I wanted it.
This product really took me by surprise! It looked AMAZING and I ended up not wanting to put any foundation over it! Though beeing sheer it does a really good job making my skin look even and fresh. :)
Now I can't wait to get the full size tube and have beautiful skin all summer long! :D
I have fair scandinavian skin and use the lightest shade, bare radiance.

on 8/6/2012 11:34:00 PM

This is my go to product for when I want to look pulled together without looking made up. My skin is normally very clear with some redness around my nose and on my chin. I spot conceal and then just use my fingers to apply this. It looks amazing. Will definitely be repurchasing this