Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

Filtered by age: 19-24
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating
Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Illuminating

3.7

Octinoxate 7.50%, Avorbenzone 2.00%. Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Xylitylglucoside, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), XYlitol, Copper Gluconate, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Tin Oxide.

I bought this in golden radiance and it is a wonderful moisturizer with great coverage which is hard to find in most tinted moisturizers. It's light weight yet adds a real sheer to the skin without looking too overdone. This product is however on the pricey side and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone looking for matte flawless coverage since it is quite dewy.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was super impressed by this tinted moisturiser! Every other one I've used is greasy, dull, with super light watery coverage. This one has a pretty impressive but still light-weight coverage, made even more beautiful with the illumination. It's a nice luminous finish, perfect if you're looking for a glow.
I found it last all day, around 8 hours, on my normal skin type. I've also been using this underneath my heavier coverage foundations i.e Estee Lauder Double Wear for a glow.
The tube packaging is hygienic + clean cut. Amazing with the spf 20 too!!!
The only con is I wouldn't recommend this for combination/oily skin types. Maybe just on the cheek bones for a glow, but definitely not in the T-Zone! 10/10 :-)

on 4/16/2013 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love love love this product!
However, I could totally see how not everyone will love this. It is shimmery...do I think it's unwearable? Absolutely not, but I think it's a matter of preference.
It's a tiny bit shiny on the tzone for me, but if you powder it's no big deal.
I have very dry skin, and this didn't highlight that.
This is probably my favorite Tinted Moisturizer I've ever tried, it's a little pricey at around $45, but totally worth it in my opinion, to have natural looking glowing beautiful skin!
I would absolutely recommend this product, it's totally worth dropping by your local counter and getting a free sample!
By the way, I applied this with a brush, not my fingers, and I really think that this formula does better with a brush, not your fingers.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was very hesitant to buy this product at first mostly because I do not need very much coverage and also because of the price. However, I'm very pleased that I did get it after all! I have extremely dry, pale skin and so I find most products just make my complexion look dull. But this product applied over top of my Benefit moisturizer gives me a beautiful, dewey glow that I have never been able to get before! Will definitely buy this product again

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I am all for the dewy, glowy look. This product delivers none of that. The finish is also different from the regular Laura Mercier TM (the latter is better, more hydrated-looking).
In the store lighting, the "shimmer" seemed relatively finely milled and not at all OTT. Yes, i could see it, but it wasn't so blatant. On my face? Ew. I bought it to mix into foundation--omg. This is gross. The shimmer is more like glitter specks, not as large as say, NARS multiples, of course, but definitely there, not subtle--visible from a talking distance.
Yes, I mixed it a dollop into foundation as Sephora SA and reviews here advised--the end result was the same as Revlon Photoready--the Cullen-esque sparkle in it was similar, except Laura Mercier's TM gives a bit larger sized sparkle than PR!! On its own, it looks really looked bad, my face looks better with nothing on. It's a disgrace to pay so much for a product and find that it's so utterly not worth it VERY mediocre product, the price and brand name makes you believe it's better than it is. I even get better results mixing High Beam into foundation! I tried this several times--even just being indoors, near an open window, the sparkle is rather obvious and not in a good way. Will be returning this, thank God I have the option. I WANTED to like this--i have never before returned anything to Sephora, especially as I'm quite timid, i usually find a way to make the products work. This will be an unprecedented act driven by utter disgust.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I only had to test it on the back of my hand to tell that if I put it on my face, I'd look as sparkly as a twilight vampire in the sun. Other than that, it is a little more sheer than the nars pure radiant TM but it is really a great TM (that is if you don't mind the sparkle)

I really really really like this tinted moisturizer. I have combination skin and I rarely get blemishes, but I usually wear something to even out my skin tone and make me look a little bit more polished. I like a really natural look and I'm not too concerned about coverage. I love this because it really evens me out and gives me such a glow. I have pretty pale skin and this just makes me look healthy. Even though my t-zone can get oily I don't even need to use powder with this because I don't find that it leaves me looking greasy, just a little bit glowy. It is perfect for a "no makeup" look especially on the weekends with just a little mascara. Definitely recommend!

on 2/2/2012 8:34:00 PM

This product was very disappointing! Within a few days of using it I started breaking out which is unusual for me. And it cost me around $70 so it was a huge rip off and let down for the price!

i HATE this product... I normally don't have problems with foundation (or any products for face) but this product breaks me out terribly. I first thought it wasn't the tinted moisturizer but when I tried it again a month later, I broke out again. I also think that it doens't cover at all, maybe it's just the colour that is too light for me. I won't buy this again, while it's so damn expensive!

on 10/17/2011 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this tinted moisturizer. I don't wear this by itself but I do love mixing it with other foundations when I want some SPF. I mix it with my Laura Mercier silk creme when I want only a little bit of coverage, it gives me an amazing glow to my skin. It makes my skin look 'glowy' and luminous without looking like I;m out to a disco. It just makes you look healthy and the SPF20 is just an added bonus, another Laura mercier product I love and that doesn't break me out :) Love this