Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

3.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 6, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limonene, Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate

on 7/15/2011 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I'm glad to see other Ladies having great results with this product. But it just goes to show what works for one, will not always for another because I like a few other ladies who have commented before did not receive even sub par results with this conditioner. I am learning through expensive$$ mistakes you cannot base too much off what another person thinks. This product as much as I wanted it to work, at first in my wet hair felt as though it had softened and smoothed down my hairs but when i rinsed the conditioner out and air dryed my hair became very frizzy dull and ever so slightly dry. Far from impressed, I purchased this from Ulta yesterday evening and will be returning it promptly this afternoon. Not good at all did the exact opposite of what I needed/expected it to do and the frizz & dryness bonus was a parting gift.

on 6/25/2010 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I really like this. It brings down the volume on my hair (which is a good thing), gives good slip, controls my curls, and makes my hair shiny. Good stuff.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My hair is relaxed and colored and absolutely parched. This is a great product and has transformed my hair so far and is very moisturizing. I will purchase again.