Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 6, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limonene, Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate

First off, I have straight, long-to my hips-brown hair that is healthy, I take really good care of it. It is virgin hair that has never been dyed and I never use heat on it. And I am half Japanese, half white.

Now that you know a bit about my hair type, I loved this hair mask, but it was my first salon hair mask. I still love it though, and use it regularly. It leaves my hair shiny, soft, manageable, and frizz-free. Even on rainy days, my hair is not lumps of frizz.

The price is expensive but I got it for a buy one get one free deal so it was not that bad. As for it being in a tub, I do not really mind it because most of my masks are like that.

Overall, I give it five stars for putting my hair in amazing condition.

I have very long, coarse hair so I go through a lot of conditioner. This hair treatment is incredible. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and tames the frizz. I was using this every other day because I love the way it makes my hair so manageable. But the package is small and I was running out of product so quickly. So now, I went back to my usual conditioner, but use a little of the Redken Super Moisturizing Mask on my ends and then do a full deep condition with it once a week. I have spent a lot of money on more expensive conditioners but none so far have compared to this mask.

on 2/8/2009 11:58:00 AM

I have VERY bleached out fine naturally curly hair. I also do my own extensions. I just took them out and did a deep conditioning. I first used Tiger REconstructor (really good) as my protein, then followed it up with this intense renewal masque. Fantastic! I love the rich consistency of the product and can put it on exactly where I want it. I love tubs too because I always get OUT of the shower and put on my deep conditioners. Then I bag it and blow dry my head for a few hours to really make it effective. I even slept with it! The next day, my hair was beautiful, soft, silky and shiny. I will definitely repurchase.