Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 6, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limonene, Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

I have long, very thick, wavy, out-of-control hair that I color every 6 weeks and straighten on a daily basis - needless to say, it requires a lot of attention to keep from drying out.

I purchased this at Sephora, and the Sales Associate said to leave it in overnight once a week. The results are FANTASTIC! My hair is much smoother, shinier, and healthier after each treatment.

The only thing is that if you do leave it in overnight, you'll need to shampoo and condition it to get all of the product out. I tried just rinsing it out the first time, and my hair definitely was "chunky" in spots where the product wasn't entirely rinsed out.

Also, I have the tube packaging, which is very easy to work with.

on 6/25/2010 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I really like this. It brings down the volume on my hair (which is a good thing), gives good slip, controls my curls, and makes my hair shiny. Good stuff.