Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

4.8

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 6, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limonene, Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate

on 12/6/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

What I think a lot of people don't realize about this product is that you need to lightly shampoo it out. It is WAAAY too rich to use as a regular conditioner.
I have bleached-from-black blond hair and my ends are very sensitive. I have curly frizzy hair that I straighten 2 times a week. On my off days I shower and slather it in my hair for over night. 1. it does stink in my opinion, 2 it does make your hair sticky and hard to get your fingers through when slightly dried, 3 IT WORKS! after i use it my curls are more defined and less frizzy. when i straighten it my ends are more in control and look less crazy, my hair is more supple and smooth and is much more bouncy.
honestly, i would put anything in my hair if it meant that it would look healthier. in my opinion, if it works and does what it says it does, not much else matters.
there are plenty of other cheaper less effective masks out there that smell good if thats what you're looking for. This mask is worth the price and effort for the quality of results it gives.

on 4/18/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i have medium curly hair that i wear wavy/straight and this is the only conditioner that tames my hair WITHOUT leaving residue i love it HG product for me(: ive gone thru 3 of them so far and im not going back

on 10/30/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing. I clarified my hair and let this sit in my hair for ten minutes in the shower. When I rinsed it out and let my hair-dry, it was supersoft and shiny. It took out the poof factor and made my hair much smoother. It does contain cones, but it also has shea butter in it which my hair loves. I bought a small tube of this at Ulta to try it and now I know I'll invest in the jar. It doesn't have a strong smell either. I have medium-textured, color-treated hair that is prone to frizziness for reference.

on 1/15/2009 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff. I bought this after my stylist recommended it. My hair feels like silk the moment I rinse, it smells great and the tub lasts for forever. What more could you ask for?

on 9/16/2008 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Very moisturizing mask! I use this after I clarify my hair about once every 2 weeks. This is a very thick cream and comes in a tub with twist cap. I like to leave this in as long as I can under a plastic cap. Than rinse with cold water. Lovely!