Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

4.7

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 6, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limonene, Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate

on 10/30/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazing. I clarified my hair and let this sit in my hair for ten minutes in the shower. When I rinsed it out and let my hair-dry, it was supersoft and shiny. It took out the poof factor and made my hair much smoother. It does contain cones, but it also has shea butter in it which my hair loves. I bought a small tube of this at Ulta to try it and now I know I'll invest in the jar. It doesn't have a strong smell either. I have medium-textured, color-treated hair that is prone to frizziness for reference.

on 2/22/2009 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have long, layered heavily high-lighted hair and use this as my daily conditioner - a little goes a long way.

Love this conditioner and will continue to repurchase it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I must admit, this is one of the best high quality hair masques. I use it for my hair, which can't make up its mind on what it is. In winter it goes straw-like and breaks, in summer it's an oily mess with dry ends. So I tried this, along with the Mineral Elixir (same brand) and....wow, Redken did great.

My hair is not 'healed' as I would say, but definitley more behaving and perhaps even a bit softer. I will try to even out my dry ends with this masque, so my hair-dresser won't go nuts. This works good in the long run, but I have to use it ever day. Very good product.

EDIT: After six months of usage, I decided to edit my review... I cant use this mask anymore, its way to heavy and coats my hair. I so wanted to love this, which I did, but not anymore. Sorry.