Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask

1 review

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 180, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax), Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trideceth 6, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Benzyl Salicylate, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Linalool, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Wheat Amino Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limonene, Octadecanediol, Citronellol, Oleth 10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate

on 4/17/2009 8:10:00 AM

WOW! While waiting for my daughter to get her hair cut at an Aveda salon recently, they asked if I wanted a deep conditioning treatment on my hair. Who can say no to that?!? They used Aveda's Detoxifier Shampoo to remove product build up and hard water deposits, then used this Redken Real Control Mask, and let it sit in my hair for about 10 minutes. I could not believe how soft, shiny, healthy looking my hair looked after that, and it had no tangles which is rare for my hair. Needless to say I took both the shampoo and mask home with me and use them once a week now. GREAT stuff!
It also smells wonderful! The *only* thing I don't like is the tub packaging, but this stuff is thick so it makes sense they put it in a tub, I just have sticking my fingers into product to scoop it out.