Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

1 review

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance

on 4/29/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Firstly, I love this cleanser! I've been using it forever :)

I started using this to clean up my acne, and even though this cleanser doesn't specify it's for acne, I really think it is and that it may be too harsh/strong for people who don't have acne concerns and sensitive skin. My acne is pretty average, I don't get it that bad, thankfully, but when I did start breaking out, I picked up this and it really helped me out!
You can get this stuff almost anywhere, drugstores, walmart, etc. and it's super affordable, I can get it on sale for 7.99, not bad.
The smell isn't exactly fruit or floral or pleasant, but not unpleasant, just smells like face wash.
When my skin is really bad, I wash my face for about 30 seconds, then leave it on my skin, kind of like a mask, for another 30 seconds, I really like doing this because I think this lets the cleanser kind of focus and concentrate on getting into the skin. It definitely feels like a deep clean, so you get that tingly, harsh kind of sensation, and sometimes i'll only leave it on my face for an extra 15-20 seconds instead of 30 seconds. Rinsing it off after leaving it on for a while is a really great fresh and awakening sensation and my face feels nice and cool and clean afterwards. It can feel a but drying, but not a concern because I moisturize after. I use it daily, twice a day, and it works great for me.

Overall, this is a great, cheap cleanser that has a great amount of power !