Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Other
Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance

on 7/4/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

With each use of this cleanser my face looks brighter and I feel that the pores on my cheeks and around my nose are noticeably smaller. Bumps on the outer parts around my faces have flattened and my skin is more noticeably even. When I use toner on a cotton pad there is never any left over dirt from my skin. Even if I don't use a face brush or tool to clean my face this cleanser really does deep clean with just using fingers. I’ve noticed foundation makeup blends more seamlessly into my skin and when applying highlighter there is a lot less texture on my skin. Since this was only $4 I will be repurchasing in the future.

Not a fan of this cleanser. I usually use the deep clean foaming cleanser (even though it is very drying) and I thought I would try this as it is not foaming so figured it might be gentler on my skin. First thing is, it burns like no tomorrow!!!! The menthol in it is a cooling/burning effect on my skin and if you get it any where near your eyes be prepared to feel the burning there too! Barely used much of it and feel like I've wasted money but will not be able to continue using.

CONS:

* Didn't deep clean my pores as much as I would like and didn't really feel like i was getting a good clean with it
* Burns like a mother*******! makes my eyes water if it gets near them too

PROS:

* Lathers ok for a cream cleanser and it is what I expected
* Feels hydrating and creamy after washed off (unsure if too greasy or not as I didn't use many times)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this the other day to replace my high end cleanser from Philosphy. I can't remember the name of it, but it's the one that everyone probably knows the name of. Anyways, I tried this the first day and it gave me a minty feeling when rubbing it on my face. It's creamy and at first I was kinda of turned off by it thinking how is this going to make my skin better. But after I rinsed my face with water, my skin instantly felt soft and clean. My face keeps feeling better, cleaner and softer everyday I've been using this. Will definitely repurchase and forget about the more expensive one I was using.