Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

3.8

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance

I like this cleanser. I have oily skin so I think this was too much for the summertime but during the winter months this is great. Creamy and minty and leaves skin tingly clean.

love this! it cleans well and doesn't leave my face tight and dry

on 11/17/2011 3:54:00 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE! This cleanser would have been amazing if it didn't have any menthol in it! I hate menthol in cleansers! It burns and stings my face and just doesnt make my face feel clean at all! YUCK!

I wish they could make a cream cleanser for sensitive skin.. come on neutrogena!

on 7/19/2011 9:11:00 PM

I stumbled upon this product after hunting for the perfect facial cleanser for years. Neutrogena's Deep Clean Cream Cleanser is as close to perfect as I have found. I have normal/combination skin with occasional acne flare-ups and I need a cleanser that will control blemishes and shrink pores without over-drying my skin. This product is not only effective as a cleanser, but it's actually a pleasure to use. The formula is thick and creamy out of the tube and leaves a pleasant cooling sensation on the skin. Some people may be put off my the lack of lather, but I have found lathering cleansers to be drying due to the lauryl sulfate often used as an ingredient. The mild formulation also includes .5% salicylic acid which is an effective exfoliant; leaving my skin brighter and more even and controlling my mild breakouts without over-drying my skin. I love this product!

on 7/15/2010 12:33:00 AM

I cannot believe there's only a few reviews on this product. Let me just start off by saying I love this product! I wouldn't know what to do if they discontinued this cleanser.
I've tried many cleansers and most of them causes allergic reaction or simply break me out. I've been using this for 5+years and it's been a life saver. Please give it a try!

This didn't dry my skin out like previous cleansers, but it did allow for my skin to become extremely oily. I can actually use this three times a day and still be oily. The concentrated amounts of alcohol in this burn my eyes, and I now have pink eye. It does feel deep cleaning though. Just didn't really improve the quality of my skin. Also had trouble lathering it up. Not recommended.