Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

Filtered by age: 44-55
Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance

on 1/16/2013 3:29:00 AM

my problem : sehborrea dermatitis and acne ,since I remember ,confirmed until now . my routine day and night . cetaphil antibacterial soap ,rinse,deep clean oil free cream cleanser from neutrogena ,massage on face,neck,behind ears ,leave on for about 5 minutes,rinse, pat dry with a paper towel ,apply rapid clear 2 in 1 toner from neutrogena ,the orange one ,this is a strong toner ,that can be diluted ,damp a cotton pad with water ,then apply 8 to 10 drops ,you can use 2 or 3 cotton pads ,as needed ,let it dry ,then apply the 3rd step from proactiv ,let it dry ,then apply clean and clear dual action moisturizer . I hope this helps someone . I have oily/dry ,sensitive ,flaky skin .very sensitive ,reactive skin .

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Very happy with this purchase.

I determine whether I like a cleanser by how I feel immediately after use, if my skin feels tight then the cleanser is too dry. This cleanser feels great on my skin & isn't drying.

It will be interesting to see how this product feels during summer yet it's perfect for the winter months.

During application I experienced what I thought was a stinging sensation & couldn't work out whether it was stinging or tingling as at times my skin can be a little sensitive. It ended up being a tingling refreshing menthol feel which I have grown to love.

For the price & size it certainly is good value. I will definitely purchase this product again.