Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

Filtered by age: 25-29
Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Cream Cleanser

3.8

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Methyl Gluceth 20, Steareth 21, Gelatin, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 2, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Fragrance

This face wash does clean well. It has some kind of eucalyptus in it so it's cooling, which I like. Leaves skin soft and nice.
So the reason for the low review? It broke my skin out badly. Face washes shouldn't have scent in them, this one is obviously scented, which irritates skin. Face washes should also have gentle ingridents, if something breaks out your face it doesn't have gentle ingridents. I suspect it's made with cheap ingridents or just harsh ones.
No matter how cleansing or good a face wash is, it's irrelevant if it makes your face break out, because then you can't even use it. No one wants breakouts. If you breakout easily or have sensitive skin I'd recommend purpose face wash, or clean and clear unscented with no dyes they're super gentle, but cleansing.
(Even a white unscented bar of dove or other brand soap is great for sensitive skin and won't cause breakouts.)

on 4/20/2015 11:53:00 PM

Love this cleanser! Use with my olay pro x :)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I always thought the more you pay the better you get, I've learned that Neutrogena makes some amazing products like this one. Not only is it easy to use and take off, it contains beta hydroxy(something essential for good skin). So stop using regular makeup cleansers and try to find one that does the most for your skin. It takes away dead skin, and goes deep into your pores, how many make up cleansers can say that?

on 7/19/2011 9:11:00 PM

I stumbled upon this product after hunting for the perfect facial cleanser for years. Neutrogena's Deep Clean Cream Cleanser is as close to perfect as I have found. I have normal/combination skin with occasional acne flare-ups and I need a cleanser that will control blemishes and shrink pores without over-drying my skin. This product is not only effective as a cleanser, but it's actually a pleasure to use. The formula is thick and creamy out of the tube and leaves a pleasant cooling sensation on the skin. Some people may be put off my the lack of lather, but I have found lathering cleansers to be drying due to the lauryl sulfate often used as an ingredient. The mild formulation also includes .5% salicylic acid which is an effective exfoliant; leaving my skin brighter and more even and controlling my mild breakouts without over-drying my skin. I love this product!