Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

3.3

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 10/4/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Being in my early 30's now, I figured it's time to add another serum to my routine. I was interested in this because it has fish collagen in it. Like others have said- it does have a very thick consistency and lots of silicones to help smooth out/plumped up the fine line areas.
This is good for those starting to have fine lines. I mainly used this on my forehead, smile lines, and near eye area, and jaw line . I don't wear makeup on a daily basis but I can feel that this could be used as a primer. For now, I only use this 3 days a week on weekends.
I still love the advanced night repair serum so I use this during the weekdays from Mon- Thursday. Wish this serum isn't so darn pricey. Still experimenting with this routine.

on 1/27/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this serum, that's 3 out of 4 EL serums that are definite staples for me. I use this in the morning before my moisturizer with SPF and my skin feels and looks wonderful! Nice light scent and the packaging in the purple pump is cute. The few fine lines on my forehead are barely visible. I purchased Shisedo Tinted Moisturizer with SPF, but decided to return it because the natural glow, eveness and clarity of my skin doesn't need anything additional.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Had a deluxe sample of this and to be honest, it feels like a LOAD of silicone with purple shimmers in it. I don't think it does much for correcting skin imperfections or wrinkles...just seems like a product that masks it. Also feels really greasy--like the silicone-heavy kind of greasy. Not worth buying.