Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this serum, I have been using about 6 months now in conjunction with the Estes Lauder Micro Essence lotion after cleansing and could not be happier. No breakouts or sensitivity, is very pleasant to use, great consistency and goes in great with my skin care routine. I have noticed with time a clearer younger looking appearance to my skin with regular use (every night before moisturizing). In addition to that, this could be a stand alone product since once applied it has a mattifying, smoothing effect on the skin that almost reminds me of a primer. Basically your skin looks great immediately after applying but also has long term use benefits. And although my skin is very oily I need to moisturize on top of this anyways. I have used many serums through the years (Caudalie, Dior, Boots, Algenist) and really am pretty happy that I have found one I can stick with. I would have to say though that using about 7 pumps per night (face neck chest) the 1.7oz lasts me maybe a month and a half so kind of on the pricey side but with results and no breakouts I will continue to repurchase.

Awesome serum. I use it once a day, in the morning before applying makeup. It feels and works like a primer! It has a very smooth, silicon-y texture and instantly diminishes the look of pores and fine lines. I am almost finished with my bottle, and I think I may try something different next (just because of all the options on the market!) but I will certainly come back to this in the future!

on 7/1/2014 8:48:00 AM

I use this only on my forehead and nasal labial lines, for my forehead its great, really keeps those wrinkles plumped up. I have been having botox for 10 years on my forehead and around my eyes and for the last year have struggled financially, so have stopped the treatments and resorted to using this, I have to stay its brilliant, when my face is relaxed you cannot see the lines at all. It is so good, im actually not even missing the botox 'look'. Havent really noticed any difference to the labial lines, as ive always had them anyway.

on 9/5/2013 6:55:00 PM

I also love this. It's the only serum I have bought again and again. It seems to just suit my skin like no other does (including others by Estee Lauder.) I feel that it improves the general texture and appearance of my skin. I've tried many others, but always come back to this one.

on 4/15/2013 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this serum. It makes my facial skin look entirely better and more youthful. Even my husband noticed, and he is not one to notice things like that. My skin feels smoother, and has nice healthy feeling. It goes on easily. Makeup goes on well over this and a moisturizer. I have sensitive skin prone to clogged pores and breakouts, and this product does not bother my skin at all. I gave it four stars instead of five because the fragrance is a little much, and I prefer fragrance free products. This is pricey but I love it so much I keep buying it, as nothing else seems to work as well, and I have tried a lot of serums.

on 3/12/2012 2:20:00 PM

I use this during the day. Makes my face so smooth. I love it.

on 5/28/2010 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am weaning myself off the $200 Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting serum and thought I'd give this a try instead. Paula Begoun says that based on the ingredient list, it should actually be a better product. I don't know if it is better but it is certainly just as good. Same smoothness and reduced look to lines and wrinkles. But like all EL advertising, the whole improves in two hours line is bull. I do think that you have to give a product like this a good six to eight weeks to see any improvement. No offense to any MUAers but it isn't Botox. You're just not going to see much in a week although you should see smoother skin and less redness. And I also want to say that ultimately the improvements will be very subtle: lines will be less noticeable but they won't be going away. Compared to the price of laser treatments which are in the thousands, this slight improvement is good enough for me. One more thing: check the ingredient list. All serums are clearly not equal. There are so many unbiased sites with research on the Internet that you should check the efficacy of the ingredients if you're going to spend this kind of money.

on 3/27/2010 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this everyday as my first step I then use their moisturizer over it. I love it and think I will be using it for a long time to come. I don't like the price but I do love the product. It only takes one pump a day which isn't a lot.
I really do not think it does anything for skin improvement. I think it makes the skin look good while wearing it. It looks perfect under foundation (Estee Lauder Double Wear). I use this when I want a polished perfect look.

on 1/10/2010 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this serum for my mother for Christmas after she kept going to the Estee Lauder counter and trying it. I haven't used it myself so I can't really comment on the feel/texture/scent of the product but I have noticed such a difference in my mother's skin that I was driven to write a review. She used to have small visible capillaries on her cheeks and her skin was looking tired and dry-ish (I am not being mean, this is what she has told me herself and I could see that this was the case). She tried a Yuva moisturising serum but I didn't really see any difference in her skin. She's been using the Estee Lauder perfectionist wrinkle lifting serum since Christmas day (so it's been 1.5 weeks) and I have to say I am a bit astounded at the results. Her pinkness and capillaries are at least 50% improved. Her skin no longer looks dry or dull, the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth are filling out and her skin looks plumper. It also gives her skin a youthful glow - so much so that I was envious and opened up my Estee Lauder advanced night repair sample to try! I'd definitely recommend this serum, my mum looks fantastic, I think it's taken about 5 years off her!

I mainly use this around my eyes to minimise the fine lines there and it really works well. There is a reduction in the number and depth of the fine lines and there is no irritation. I only use this in the morning but its working well!! I'm on to my second bottle and really happy with it.