Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

4.3

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I can't say enough how much I love this magic serum!! It facilitates foundation beautifully and smooths out wrinkles. I was without it for a couple of months and noticed my skin was not looking as good. I love it!!

on 2/21/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

As for fine lines and wrinkles, this really doesn't do much. Not from what I've noticed. What I love about this product is the silky smooth feeling it leaves the eye area and the way eye makeup (shadow especially) goes on after applying this.

on 10/23/2009 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am 25 with no wrinkles, except fine lines around eye area. When I walked up to the bay lauder counter, they talked me into buying this for my skin to improve mild post acne marks!!!

I was a little dubious. But I have used it for about 3 weeks now and am loving it! It makes my skin look much fresh and smooth and is soft to the touch. Didn't have random breakouts for a while now. I would definitely recommend it but next time I would not purchase this since I think its too early for me to be using a wrinkle serum :)

on 7/23/2008 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This is the new 2008 reformulated version. It is truly amazing and I vow to never be without this again! I was using the older formula, and I ran out, but when I went to buy more, the SA told me a new one was coming out soon. So she gave me a sample of the older one to help me out until then. I ran out completely for about 2 months because I was a little short on cash, but when I finally did I was so impressed with the new formula!! This promises to start rebuilding collagen in 2 hours and has something new called 'peptide fragments' that signal your skin to produce more collagen. They say that wrinkles get deeper as the day goes on and this prevents it. But all the claims aside, I use this mainly to prevent wrinkles and diminish my hyperpigmentation. I have been using this for a week and I can honestly say that it works! My face looks fresh, plumped, and I can see my darker spots have faded slightly. I really feel as though I've turned back the clock a few years. Yes, it is expensive, but Chanel and Creme de la Mer are way more expensive than this, and this actually does what it says! Bravo Estee Lauder!!