Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

4.1

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 3/17/2016 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have been using this about three weeks now under my moisturiser in the morning, and I like how it is slick and "blurs" my lines. I don't know ultimately if it's helping the underlying problem, but it makes my skin look better and smoother. Probably will buy again unless I find something similar with better hydration.

on 3/2/2016 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I recently decided to give this a try. I have been using it for about one month and must admit it is wonderful. I have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin. My lines are a bit less noticeable and my skin is more supple. I don't have to scrub as much. I still alternate between my Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Hydrating Serum and Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream with Retinol for nighttime along with Cerave Moisture Cream. I spot treat my dry areas with Olive Oil too. I also use a mild antioxident night cream to give my face a break from strong treatments every third night.

Perfectionist is a day treatment and this is how I use it when I am not using Estee Lauder's Perfectionist Foundation or Chanel's Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid (my all time favorite!):

First for the day I cleanse then I apply toner(s) to my combination skin and fresh Aloe Vera gel. Then I apply Perfectionist to my entire face and my eye area as well. Next my Sunscreen goes on.

I honestly think it is a great serum but as far as skin care goes it is all in the regimen. If you are regular in your use then the proper effects can happen. Everyone is different too. I personally am a fan of Perfectionist. The cost is steep and there are other products you can use that contain Peptides as well. I am not sure how they perform as I have not tried them as of yet. I was impressed with the Perfectionist Foundation so I got the Serum. Estee Lauder has some of the best skin care on the market and I now know it is not just hype either

Awesome serum. I use it once a day, in the morning before applying makeup. It feels and works like a primer! It has a very smooth, silicon-y texture and instantly diminishes the look of pores and fine lines. I am almost finished with my bottle, and I think I may try something different next (just because of all the options on the market!) but I will certainly come back to this in the future!

on 7/29/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very strange product...very fantastic product. It is like a very thick primer it has that thick consistency and I was a bit skeptical at first but my god, it's amazing. Best suited for first signs of ageing, it will plump up, blur and fill in those fine lines, and the hydration will keep them away, don't hesitate on buying this!!

on 12/14/2012 5:17:00 PM

I used the trial size i managed to get at sears, and have loved it ever since. Yes it is a pricey, but trust me when i say a little goes a long way. All you need is a little pump and dab it all over your face then rub it in. I was surprised at how nice it felt and it seemed to have a nice matte finish to it, and even more surprised when my skin never broke out once while using it. Which is a first for me considering i have very sensitive skin so using new products usually end up leaving my face red and irritated for at least a week. I would definitely use this again :)

on 10/2/2011 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this product because I notice that I was getting wrinkles around my "smile lines." The lady at the counter said to apply this serum after you have applied the night repair serum. I followed her instructions and I did not see any results. So I decided just to use the wrinkle serum by itself and sure enough there were results. My smile lines started to disappear and it made my face more smooth and hydrated. You have to use this product for a few weeks to see results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It doesn't lift anything to start with. It's just a very siliconey base for your face. Overpriced for what it is and what it does. At first I really liked it but when my very first small bottle was finished and I purchased a second one. I then discovered (way too late) that it was blocking my pores if used daily. Fabulous! So now I am stuck with a huge bottle of it and I think it's going to last me forever because I use it like twice-three times a week (otherwise it'll definitely break me out) trying to alternate it with my daily (HG status!) EL advanced repair serum. It doesn't provide enough moisture either. One good thing - it can be used as a primer as it makes the foundation application easier and smoother. No way I am going to repurchase this! (still have 3/4 of my huge bottle left - going to take me a lifetime to finish this).

on 3/27/2010 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this everyday as my first step I then use their moisturizer over it. I love it and think I will be using it for a long time to come. I don't like the price but I do love the product. It only takes one pump a day which isn't a lot.
I really do not think it does anything for skin improvement. I think it makes the skin look good while wearing it. It looks perfect under foundation (Estee Lauder Double Wear). I use this when I want a polished perfect look.

on 2/21/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

As for fine lines and wrinkles, this really doesn't do much. Not from what I've noticed. What I love about this product is the silky smooth feeling it leaves the eye area and the way eye makeup (shadow especially) goes on after applying this.

on 10/30/2009 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I had a very small sample of this, so I can't comment on any longterm effects. I will say, though, that in my opinion this is an overpriced product that likely won't really fulfill its inflated wrinkle-fighting claims. Estee Lauder claims: "With just one application, wrinkles appear significantly reduced." However, I saw absolutely no reduction in my slight crowsfeet or the crease between my brows. Although I'm glad that the fragrance didn't irritate my sensitive skin, I really hate scented products. The fragrance itself isn't bad (it reminds a bit of some hair care product I've used--maybe something from Biolage), but I hate smelling my skincare. Overall, I was unimpressed, and this isn't a product I'll be buying, since cheaper antioxidant/peptide serums abound.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Yeast Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul's Wort) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady's Thistle) Extract, Fish (Pisces) Collagen, Polysorbate 40, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caffeine, Cholesterol, Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen, Pentylene Glycol, Whey Protein, Pantethine, Creatine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Glycerin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Pca, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Linoleic Acid, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Polyquaternium-51, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Acetyl Carnitine Hcl, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine Phosphate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Peg-8, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Disodium Nadh, Caprylyl Glycol, Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Beta-Sitosteryl Sulfate, Fragrance, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Mica. continued >>