Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by hair type : Other
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

3.6

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 2/8/2017 5:42:00 PM

This serum is enhances my skin right after application. It's not moisturizing, but it does fill some fine lines and small pores.

I've used up a 1.7 oz bottle already and see no long term change whatsoever. I thought that this serum would work well on the fine lines on my forehead and a fine line between my eye brows. After using up the entire bottle, my lines remain the same as before.

Worse, I found that this causes breakouts easily. I breakout wherever I apply this serum (on my forehead).
I don't know if it's the silicones or the fragrance or whatever. It does a lot of damage to my skin.

I wish this serum has a small bit of moisturizing effects, but it does not at all.

on 9/5/2013 6:55:00 PM

I also love this. It's the only serum I have bought again and again. It seems to just suit my skin like no other does (including others by Estee Lauder.) I feel that it improves the general texture and appearance of my skin. I've tried many others, but always come back to this one.

Personally not a good product for my combination skin as after a few uses this serum started to severely clog my pores and I even had some breakouts which is very rare for me. I purchased this product as I like that it is full of excellent ingredients for my skin, including plenty of antioxidants, but clogged pores and breakouts are a deal breaker. I'm glad others are able to use this product and enjoy it's benefits, but I'm moving on and trying another serum.

on 2/28/2010 2:21:00 AM

I got a sample of this as a GWP. Pleasant to use, but I can't say it did anything much for my wrinkles. The scent is pleasant but I tend to avoid scented skin care products. Still, I'm glad to read reviews from other people who had had good results.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

As a man, I think women are sometimes crazy to spend the kind of money they do on certain skin care products that never live up to their claims. That concern need not apply here. I was lucky enough to receive two deluxe samples of this serum from a friend. All I can say about the results on my skin after using it for a month is...wow. Though I'm only 32, and meticulous when it comes to avoiding sun and wearing a good SPF, this serum really smoothed out any slight damage that was starting to appear. What's even better is that it really helps with redness and sensitivity. I know some other reviewer said "don't use this if you're sensitive" but that's simply not true because I'm sensitive/combo and I think they probably used it the wrong way -- it's not a moisturizer, it's a serum! Anyway, this was really calming, soothing, refined the look of my pores and any flaws, it's quite incredible. I hate that I'm out of the samples now, and I switched back to Prescriptives Line Preventor Extreme, and already my skin isn't looking nearly as good as it was while using the Perfectionist product. So, I'm going to have to suck it up and begrudgingly pay $100 for a 50ml bottle (in Canada) because I just can't live without this I've realized. No, it won't cure wrinkles at all, but it will soften them slightly and make the skin look and behave younger. Even my friends complimented my skin while using this product without knowing what the heck I was doing differently. Incidentally, even "I hate everything" Paula Begoun raved about this product on her website and called it "state-of-the-art ." I couldn't agree more. BTW, I find that "less is more" with this product, so that's something to be said for the expensive price.