Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

4.3

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 2/8/2017 5:42:00 PM

This serum is enhances my skin right after application. It's not moisturizing, but it does fill some fine lines and small pores.

I've used up a 1.7 oz bottle already and see no long term change whatsoever. I thought that this serum would work well on the fine lines on my forehead and a fine line between my eye brows. After using up the entire bottle, my lines remain the same as before.

Worse, I found that this causes breakouts easily. I breakout wherever I apply this serum (on my forehead).
I don't know if it's the silicones or the fragrance or whatever. It does a lot of damage to my skin.

I wish this serum has a small bit of moisturizing effects, but it does not at all.

on 5/19/2015 10:51:00 PM

My absolute favorite skin treatment. HG, if you want to call it that. I use Retin-A at night (have for nearly 40 years) and Perfectionist in the morning. It's all I need.

I like the actives in this...polypeptides, yeasties and algeas, hyaluronic acid, collagen, licorice and soy to lighten and brighten skin. I love the aesthetics of the serum...nice silicones for slip which make it great as a primer as others have mentioned. I like the way my skin feels, and like what the serum has done to my skin over time. I have never once broken out from it.

Over the years I've bought and used hundreds of products looking for the fountain of youth. I could have funded a country on what I've spent, using the most and least expensive stuff out there. The most effective turns out to be the simplest...a gentle cleanser like Cereve; very occasional exfoliation with a gentle scrub alternated with AHAs and/or BHAs...drugstore is fine; Retin-A; EL Perfectionist; and almost any moisturizer that works for my skintype (I like the Cereve line, Olay, Estee Lauder, some Clinique). Did I mention sunscreen? (Cereve or Neutrogena work just fine.)

What's important for me now is that the skincare I use be effective and proven by science (backed by progressive research), easy to acquire, gentle, and feel good on my skin...prbly in that order. Oh, and my skin needs to look its best without upset. And I can't get completely bored with a product...the results have to inspire me to keep using it.

I could prbly add vitC to my skincare routine, but don't worry about it. And I have not found a good eye cream. I'm using Algenist brand eye creams at the moment, which I find to be merely average. What I do lately is use a tiny bit of Retin-A under my eyes...which can be dangerous, cause I react so quickly there, but there's nothing like the wrinkle-fighting power of Retin-A.

I think what I'm trying to say is that benign neglect is the perfect way to handle my skin, as long as I have some heavy hitters in there working for me like Perfectionist. The rest I can let go.

on 11/22/2014 8:33:00 AM

This is my favorite serum up to date. It's unscented, it's full of beneficial ingredients, which won't diminish deep wrinkles, but can help protect your skin from future damage. The silicone content doesn't make it unpleasant to use, but provides a nice, smooth finish and fills the smaller wrinkles for the day. It's an excellent primer, so I like to use it in the morning under make-up. For night I prefer Lauder's ANR or Clinique's Super Rescue Antioxidant.

on 7/29/2014 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very strange product...very fantastic product. It is like a very thick primer it has that thick consistency and I was a bit skeptical at first but my god, it's amazing. Best suited for first signs of ageing, it will plump up, blur and fill in those fine lines, and the hydration will keep them away, don't hesitate on buying this!!

on 7/1/2014 8:48:00 AM

I use this only on my forehead and nasal labial lines, for my forehead its great, really keeps those wrinkles plumped up. I have been having botox for 10 years on my forehead and around my eyes and for the last year have struggled financially, so have stopped the treatments and resorted to using this, I have to stay its brilliant, when my face is relaxed you cannot see the lines at all. It is so good, im actually not even missing the botox 'look'. Havent really noticed any difference to the labial lines, as ive always had them anyway.

Expensive stuff, but it makes my pores disappear and makes my foundation glide on. I've been using it about two weeks now and I'm seeing continuous improvement.

on 1/27/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this serum, that's 3 out of 4 EL serums that are definite staples for me. I use this in the morning before my moisturizer with SPF and my skin feels and looks wonderful! Nice light scent and the packaging in the purple pump is cute. The few fine lines on my forehead are barely visible. I purchased Shisedo Tinted Moisturizer with SPF, but decided to return it because the natural glow, eveness and clarity of my skin doesn't need anything additional.

on 1/23/2012 6:47:00 PM

It feels like slathering a silicone based product. It does make your skin smooth and soft but just only temporarily. It doesn't do anything it said it would. Expensive for nothing

on 2/18/2010 8:15:00 PM

I had a small sample of this that I used over the course of a couple nights to see how much of an effect it would have on my wrinkles. I'm still young, but I do have laugh lines around my mouth. I really liked the scent and consistency of this product, but it terms of its effectiveness, it is very short term. I applied it at night and in the morning the lines were dramatically diminished, but this only lasted through the next day. When I was all out of the product and did not apply it at night, I noticed that the wrinkles were noticeable again the next morning. If you want short term results, I would recommend this!

I mainly use this around my eyes to minimise the fine lines there and it really works well. There is a reduction in the number and depth of the fine lines and there is no irritation. I only use this in the morning but its working well!! I'm on to my second bottle and really happy with it.