Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

3.2

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 6/22/2014 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I would target this product to the areas needed. I would not apply it all over the face. I use it around my eyes, my jaw line, and naso labial folds. Wow. You can feel your skin firming, becoming more taut, plumping up, and getting hydrated. Does what they promise. I am 57, and have some skin sagging.

on 9/5/2013 6:55:00 PM

I also love this. It's the only serum I have bought again and again. It seems to just suit my skin like no other does (including others by Estee Lauder.) I feel that it improves the general texture and appearance of my skin. I've tried many others, but always come back to this one.

on 4/15/2013 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this serum. It makes my facial skin look entirely better and more youthful. Even my husband noticed, and he is not one to notice things like that. My skin feels smoother, and has nice healthy feeling. It goes on easily. Makeup goes on well over this and a moisturizer. I have sensitive skin prone to clogged pores and breakouts, and this product does not bother my skin at all. I gave it four stars instead of five because the fragrance is a little much, and I prefer fragrance free products. This is pricey but I love it so much I keep buying it, as nothing else seems to work as well, and I have tried a lot of serums.

I got a 7ml sample of this with a product purchase and have used half of it on the fine lines on my face, daily over 3 weeks in combination with 2 other moisturisers.

It's a thin milky serum that makes the surface of your skin slightly softer and smoother. I have tiny lines underneath my eyes and expression lines around my mouth & forehead but haven't noticed any improvement. My skin is faily clear so I can't comment on how effective it is for other skin concerns.

It has a scent which is bearable (not offensive at all) and did not irritate my skin.

I would not purchase this because it did not live up to any of it's claims, did nothing to improve my skin and is expensive. I'm so glad I didn't buy the full size.

on 7/2/2010 1:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Going against the majority here, but I did not care for the product. First of all, it is just packed with really good antioxidants, which is a reason why I bought it in the first place. I think it did my skin some good. However, I did not care for the texture - it's very silicone rich, and in a strange way, drying. After application, it becomes somewhat matte and it actually seems to settle INTO the wrinkles. Also, because of the heavy silicone content, if you want to layer something on top of it, like a sunscreen or a moisturizer, the outer product may flake or start balling. Weird! I'm a huge fan of the Estee Lauder family serums - I like just about all the other Estee Lauder serums, as well as some of the Clinique serums too (also like the Good Skin firming serum!). But this one was just not a winner for me.

on 5/19/2010 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive. I've been using Perfectionist for a month, twice a day, only on my wrinkled areas. I haven't seen any significant improvement. Kudos to Estee Lauder for the sanitary packaging!
(I saved the pump container and use it for Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II.)

on 5/18/2010 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product did not work for my wrinkles on my forehead. I have not experienced anything good when using it.

on 3/27/2010 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this everyday as my first step I then use their moisturizer over it. I love it and think I will be using it for a long time to come. I don't like the price but I do love the product. It only takes one pump a day which isn't a lot.
I really do not think it does anything for skin improvement. I think it makes the skin look good while wearing it. It looks perfect under foundation (Estee Lauder Double Wear). I use this when I want a polished perfect look.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wear this everyday for the past six months under my EL Futurist foundation. I am 56. My skin looks smooth and flawless.
It is an excellent under foundation primer and makes a huge difference in how my skin looks under foundation. All that silky silicon works wonders.

That's it, that's all it does, but it does this one thing so beautifully that I will contininue using it.

on 2/19/2009 10:16:00 PM

ok, i went out and bought this based on mistermark's review, among others. after many months of hospital hell with my baby, my face is showing all the stress: droopy, rough, blotchy, etc. i didn't expect a miracle in a bottle, but i was hoping for a little improvement. so off to nordstrom's i went, and it felt sooo plush going on that instead of a sample i bought the bottle. yowch, at $55.

it's been a week -- and i am totally blown away by the fact that this stuff has managed to erase reddish areas which have been on my cheeks *for years.* actually, it's so good that if i am not wearing my px virtual skin foundation, i still feel put together enough to go outside. this was definitely NOT the case a week ago. my face is smooth, the color almost perfectly even, and it just looks happier.

forget the ridiculous claims on the packaging insert (i think lauder is embarassed -- why else type it out in 3-point font?), but it has honestly made a visible, "i'm not just deluding myself because of the expense" difference. woo hoo! will report back in a month to see if the effect continues.