Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

4.4

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

on 7/2/2010 1:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Going against the majority here, but I did not care for the product. First of all, it is just packed with really good antioxidants, which is a reason why I bought it in the first place. I think it did my skin some good. However, I did not care for the texture - it's very silicone rich, and in a strange way, drying. After application, it becomes somewhat matte and it actually seems to settle INTO the wrinkles. Also, because of the heavy silicone content, if you want to layer something on top of it, like a sunscreen or a moisturizer, the outer product may flake or start balling. Weird! I'm a huge fan of the Estee Lauder family serums - I like just about all the other Estee Lauder serums, as well as some of the Clinique serums too (also like the Good Skin firming serum!). But this one was just not a winner for me.

on 6/22/2014 12:25:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I would target this product to the areas needed. I would not apply it all over the face. I use it around my eyes, my jaw line, and naso labial folds. Wow. You can feel your skin firming, becoming more taut, plumping up, and getting hydrated. Does what they promise. I am 57, and have some skin sagging.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

If you are older, try it on half your face. I tried it on half my face, and the results were so dramatic I immediately bought the jumbo size online. You can't tell the difference if you put it on your whole face so do half when you first try it! I am over 60. I believe this wonderful purple potion is made for older ladies. It is not a moisturizer. I received a sample packet from Macy's, after reading on Paula Begoun's site that it was like a girdle for skin, she gave it a Best rating. I had to do an errand right after I first tried it, and I looked at the side view window of the car, and was afraid to go in the store because I was afraid they would think I had a stroke, the two sides of my face are so different. The SA at Macy's said they run out frequently. The 3.4 oz. for $168 is the best deal. I feel it is worth every penny, because when I put it on, I can feel the saggy parts held in place and tightened, it IS like a girdle. The pump bottle measures out a perfect amount. I just wish it was cheaper, but you can't have everything.

on 1/27/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this serum, that's 3 out of 4 EL serums that are definite staples for me. I use this in the morning before my moisturizer with SPF and my skin feels and looks wonderful! Nice light scent and the packaging in the purple pump is cute. The few fine lines on my forehead are barely visible. I purchased Shisedo Tinted Moisturizer with SPF, but decided to return it because the natural glow, eveness and clarity of my skin doesn't need anything additional.

on 1/10/2010 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this serum for my mother for Christmas after she kept going to the Estee Lauder counter and trying it. I haven't used it myself so I can't really comment on the feel/texture/scent of the product but I have noticed such a difference in my mother's skin that I was driven to write a review. She used to have small visible capillaries on her cheeks and her skin was looking tired and dry-ish (I am not being mean, this is what she has told me herself and I could see that this was the case). She tried a Yuva moisturising serum but I didn't really see any difference in her skin. She's been using the Estee Lauder perfectionist wrinkle lifting serum since Christmas day (so it's been 1.5 weeks) and I have to say I am a bit astounded at the results. Her pinkness and capillaries are at least 50% improved. Her skin no longer looks dry or dull, the wrinkles around her eyes and mouth are filling out and her skin looks plumper. It also gives her skin a youthful glow - so much so that I was envious and opened up my Estee Lauder advanced night repair sample to try! I'd definitely recommend this serum, my mum looks fantastic, I think it's taken about 5 years off her!